Purchasing Paid Assemblies (A Warning To Noobs)

MagosMagos Posts: 2
edited September 2018 in Help

Whenever I attempt to purchase an assembly, I use PayPal, and I jump through all the normal hoops except once I finish with PayPal I get sent to a blank page at ensage.io with the text, "Slim Application Error A website error has occurred. Sorry for the temporary inconvenience."

I've tried three separate occasions to buy an assembly and all three occasions I've gotten that error. The purchases will show up as pending in PayPal, and I have had to get them canceled manually.

The worst part is, support hasn't been much help and the money isn't being refunded to my bank or PayPal (After multiple business days,) so at this point I feel like I'm getting scammed.

So beware all who come here, beware and spread the word before this thread is removed.

Tagged:

Comments

• Interesting, after I complained publicly, it suddenly works, wow!
    Same method of payment, same browser, same account, same everything.
    Just a small time difference. Which is nothing compared to the days time difference I gave before.

If you have problems like mine, just post about it publicly and it'll magically fix itself apparently.
    Though you should probably steer clear if you don't want any trouble.