Script cache

ktvilktvil Posts: 10

Hello, everybody.Which brother can send you to me?Is the cache set?I am really grateful to you.I feel I need to set up a cache because it is all in English and I can't understand it.Thank you here.

Tagged:

Comments

• i not understand what you mean, can you try explain again.
    You mean script pack ? if yes , they all individual, you need setup it for yourself to get best results.

• kinkinraiso20kinkinraiso20 Posts: 62
    edited October 2018

@NeeDforKill said:
    i not understand what you mean, can you try explain again.
    You mean script pack ? if yes , they all individual, you need setup it for yourself to get best results.

he meant: Setting for all scripts in game. Ex: camera distance value... but some script settings depend on screen dimension

• ktvilktvil Posts: 10

@NeeDforKill said:

@kinkinraiso20 said:

@NeeDforKill said:

he meant: Setting for all scripts in game. Ex: camera distance value... but some script settings depend on screen dimension

I mean, the script cache, because I don't set the best settings. If you have a big brother, the script is great. You can send me your cache! This way I can experience the script more powerfully.