Payment

Kindly post my subscription. I paid already, but my status is still expired!

Tagged:

Comments

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

wait

• termindtermind Posts: 29

Wait for how long? 48hours?

edited October 2018

~24 hours, but if it;s not activated for you after 24 hours, that's mean you probably did chargeback/refund or disput vs us. So if you did that, it will never works.
    and you sure you buy sub not add balance?

If you right guy and not did refund/chargeback you can make ticket https://www.ensage.io/tickets

So if you did request a charge back, even if it didn't push through. Your future purchase won't work? So what happen on the payment that you just did? Its been a while since I last subscribe, and I did remember my mother request a charge back on her Paypal, which I cancelled.

@termind said:
    So if you did request a charge back, even if it didn't push through. Your future purchase won't work? So what happen on the payment that you just did? Its been a while since I last subscribe, and I did remember my mother request a charge back on her Paypal, which I cancelled.

Yes, that's how system works, if you open disput or request a chargeback on paypal you got insta banned. We stop doing any tickets related to chargebacks, because after we solve this situation, after some time they did chargeback again.

so basically my account is Permanently banned. Even if this is my first time to comeback after that incident? Even if the dispute has never come through. Cause I basically cancelled it, it was purely an accident.

@termind said:
    so basically my account is Permanently banned. Even if this is my first time to comeback after that incident? Even if the dispute has never come through. Cause I basically cancelled it, it was purely an accident.

I understand you. But this ban doing by automated system, it's not manual ban.

What are my current options?

@NeeDforKill said:

@termind said:

I understand you. But this ban doing by automated system, it's not manual ban.

What are my options.. given they dont reply tickets on cases like this..

@NeeDforKill any news? or is this decision final? Should I create a new account, and start to purchase new subscriptions?

• JerffellyJerffelly Posts: 198

@termind said:
    @NeeDforKill any news? or is this decision final? Should I create a new account, and start to purchase new subscriptions?

You will also be banned in new account.

By making charge back you make negative balance here and you get banned. I believe you need to send a money so you don't have negative balance here and you will get un banned.

Nah compensation of Negative balance not works anymore. We highly did alot chargeback tickets and most part of this guys did chargeback again.
    So that's reason why we stop to did any chargeback related tickets.

• @NeeDforKill said:
    Nah compensation of Negative balance not works anymore. We highly did alot chargeback tickets and most part of this guys did chargeback again.
    So that's reason why we stop to did any chargeback related tickets.

Do I have any negative balance though? if you could check this one and help me out. This would be very great. Cause I haven't receive any response for a week. If I do.

• @Jerffelly said:

@termind said:

By making charge back you make negative balance here and you get banned. I believe you need to send a money so you don't have negative balance here and you will get un banned.

Thing is, the charge back never went through, cause I basically cancelled it. No refund or I didn't receive anything on that matter. Plus I even paid a subscription for a week. Meaning at this point, i should have no balance.
    Problem is, due to this history of chargeback. I'm being pulled down.

@termind said:

@Jerffelly said:

@termind said:

Thing is, the charge back never went through, cause I basically cancelled it. No refund or I didn't receive anything on that matter. Plus I even paid a subscription for a week. Meaning at this point, i should have no balance.

I know, but i already explained. If you press in paypal disput it instablock you, even if you close this disput.

• @NeeDforKill said:

@termind said:

@Jerffelly said:

@termind said:

I know, but i already explained. If you press in paypal disput it instablock you, even if you close this disput.

So basically, I can no longer use Ensage?