Simple Question

Why should I buy this cheat ? ( I haven't downloaded the cheat yet , share your tips with me :)

Comments

• MagnetoMagneto Posts: 66

Who asked you to buy the cheat? Asking these type of questions in Forum is as illegal as cheating in game.

• BaTaCoBaTaCo Posts: 4

@Magneto said:
    Who asked you to buy the cheat? Asking these type of questions in Forum is as illegal as cheating in game.

I would like to know what distinguishes this Cheat from others

• JerffellyJerffelly Posts: 198

@BaTaCo said:

@Magneto said:

There is no better cheat then ensage.

@Jerffelly said:

@BaTaCo said:

@Magneto said:

There is no better cheat then ensage.

This didn't answer anything

• JerffellyJerffelly Posts: 198
    edited October 2018

I suggest you to download, setup and test in lobby as a free user and maybe play one unranked game.
    and see yourself what of features you like it. But its definatily better then any other cheat out there.

Edit: I can't answer your question since I dont know how good you are at dota, so thats why I suggest testing out yourself.

@Jerffelly said:
    I suggest you to download, setup and test in lobby as a free user and maybe play one unranked game.
    and see yourself what of features you like it. But its definatily better then any other cheat out there.

Edit: I can't answer your question since I dont know how good you are at dota, so thats why I suggest testing out yourself.

thank you for helping me , But I thought I would see a management comment , Anyway I tried the cheat And I found it very good