Morphling Combo Assembly plz!!

Morphling Combo Assembly plz!!
I have been looking for Morphling combo Script, I cant find any, please help.

Tagged:

Comments

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

Paid o9k.AutoUsage + Paid O9K.AIO

• wakrozwakroz Posts: 28

@NeeDforKill said:
    Paid o9k.AutoUsage + Paid O9K.AIO

Not really supported in that assembly...

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976
    edited December 2018

it supported.

umm No its not, Morphling is not part of the fully supported or heroes that should work list... Yes you get a somewhat combo when u play him with o9k.AIO but if you tested the combo you would see why its not listed in the sections mentioned above.

On the assembly page its says morphling is in queue ... which means IdcNoob is still working on it.

• BlitzBlitz Posts: 60

@wakroz said:
    umm No its not, Morphling is not part of the fully supported or heroes that should work list... Yes you get a somewhat combo when u play him with o9k.AIO but if you tested the combo you would see why its not listed in the sections mentioned above.

On the assembly page its says morphling is in queue ... which means IdcNoob is still working on it.

HP balancing is done by autousage and combo is done by AIO. What else do you need to be done?

I have auto usage and aio and evader and I tested to see how it goes ... morph ulti is not part of the combo .. and when u cast it on a hero you can get heroes that should work abilities which dont work properly

• ShoXxShoXx Posts: 30

its is in AIO and autousage but its pretttttty bad