ok

ChandlorGalindoChandlorGalindo Posts: 2
edited December 2018 in General

ok

Tagged:

Comments

• I've Been Refreshing the site for almost 2 days straight.. every hour , every minute.. =(
    hope tonight its going to be fixed..

meri xmas to all ^^

• I heard theres a big update of 5.0 coming

• @shijunyan0088 said:
    I heard theres a big update of 5.0 coming

update for? ensage? or for dota2?

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@ChandlorGalindo said:

It's been a few days since it's be outdated, and have heard nothing from the admins. I believe someone should update us on the situation because we're paying members.

IDk why people who sit at discord not help here. I already said, we working on rewritting some parts of core, that's why it take so long. We working to give you best expirience. We will compensate all days.

• WrMp69WrMp69 Posts: 13

@NeeDforKill said:

@ChandlorGalindo said:

It's been a few days since it's be outdated, and have heard nothing from the admins. I believe someone should update us on the situation because we're paying members.

IDk why people who sit at discord not help here. I already said, we working on rewritting some parts of core, that's why it take so long. We working to give you best expirience. We will compensate all days.

Thank you for the time you take for so little love as soon as something goes wrong! The sad life of a human as soon as he does not have what he wants he cries and can not wait :)