Many people are just waiting for an explanation about the situation!

ZeR0C00LZeR0C00L Posts: 8
edited January 2019 in General

You want everyone to wait without any explanation.
This is not the right way.
You can make an announcement and give information about developments that can give you a date range.

What should we think?
There was only one developer and he resigned?
Or was he bored and decided to update?

Discord is also sending a reactive message with copy and paste when asked about question history etc ..

Many people are just waiting for an explanation about the situation!

Tagged:

Comments

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976
    edited January 2019

We are sorry about the current situation. There is not a simple fix for the patch, the core requires a rework. It was necessary to give you a better experience, faster updates for patches.We have a lot of plans for Ensage including but not limited to new loader update and new optimizations. We already tested new Loader, so we are now waiting for Core update.
    Please listen to me, there is no other easy way to update. It's related to how ensage is working with the Dota 2 memory and how the hack itself is coded. That's why you are experiencing problems with sound and particles.
    After Dota 2 Reborn, Valve didn't touch game engine but from 7.20 they started REWORKING it. So after the patch that brought the Rubick Arcana(that's is not simple patch, they changed stuff in game engine) we started our core rework.
    I hope you will understand that. No one takes your money and goes to holidays. Administrator who is working on Core update, is working hard. That's why he is not sitting here/discord and chat with you people.
    If you think we only started the core rework now, it's absolutely not true. We are working on it since 7.20 release, when Valve started reworking the game engine.
    If you had subscription, if you have it now, if you want buy it now — you will get compensation for all days that the hack didn't function as it's supposed to. I'm pretty sure you will even get bonus days for sticking with us.
    About ETA, I can't say much but seems like this month. We are really sorry for the long downtime again.

• Thanks for information.> @NeeDforKill said:

We are sorry about current situation. There is not simple fix for patch, there is some core rework. It was necessary to

Thanks for information

• ysdube0ysdube0 Posts: 18

thanks for the info @NeeDforKill.

• Thanks @NeeDforKill . i respecting u. U have balls.

• DizzDizz Posts: 47

Thanks for the information.

• Good job and keep the good work mate

• thebigkthebigk Posts: 49

@NeeDforKill said:
    We are sorry about the current situation. There is not a simple fix for the patch, the core requires a rework. It was necessary to give you a better experience, faster updates for patches.We have a lot of plans for Ensage including but not limited to new loader update and new optimizations. We already tested new Loader, so we are now waiting for Core update.
    Please listen to me, there is no other easy way to update. It's related to how ensage is working with the Dota 2 memory and how the hack itself is coded. That's why you are experiencing problems with sound and particles.
    After Dota 2 Reborn, Valve didn't touch game engine but from 7.20 they started REWORKING it. So after the patch that brought the Rubick Arcana(that's is not simple patch, they changed stuff in game engine) we started our core rework.
    I hope you will understand that. No one takes your money and goes to holidays. Administrator who is working on Core update, is working hard. That's why he is not sitting here/discord and chat with you people.
    If you think we only started the core rework now, it's absolutely not true. We are working on it since 7.20 release, when Valve started reworking the game engine.
    If you had subscription, if you have it now, if you want buy it now — you will get compensation for all days that the hack didn't function as it's supposed to. I'm pretty sure you will even get bonus days for sticking with us.
    About ETA, I can't say much but seems like this month. We are really sorry for the long downtime again.

Hey NeedForKill...

appreciate the info and explanation. Wish it came a little sooner, but it's fine. I think it's what most of us are looking for. If there is no answer or no explanation....then you let the people decide and come up with their own explanations. (usually bad) So anyway...I appreciate it...I hope it's a sticky so others see it. It's nice to see we're working to a solution vs. the alternative solution which could of been we've been abandoned and this is the end. So hope you see it from our end...cheers, have a good day =)

• Great job devs and staffs

• It's really hard to rewrite whole codes. As the current core is pretty useless due to it was encrypted by the one who made and there's no possible way to edit it. Hopefully within this Month this new core will be up and expect a bit buggy due to it's under testing and the staff are also under pressure to release it as soon as possible because they are losing money and clients here.
    I believe this Ensage is also planning to expand their hack not only to dota but with other known games like (PUBG and CSGO) that's why they need to rewrite the whole core code.

• @Mathdarkmoon said:
    It's really hard to rewrite whole codes. As the current core is pretty useless due to it was encrypted by the one who made and there's no possible way to edit it. Hopefully within this Month this new core will be up and expect a bit buggy due to it's under testing and the staff are also under pressure to release it as soon as possible because they are losing money and clients here.
    I believe this Ensage is also planning to expand their hack not only to dota but with other known games like (PUBG and CSGO) that's why they need to rewrite the whole core code.

WOW How could you know so much kappa

• @Mathdarkmoon said:
    It's really hard to rewrite whole codes. As the current core is pretty useless due to it was encrypted by the one who made and there's no possible way to edit it. Hopefully within this Month this new core will be up and expect a bit buggy due to it's under testing and the staff are also under pressure to release it as soon as possible because they are losing money and clients here.

Разве расширение функционала в плане новых игр должно обрадовать тех кто играет в dota? лучше бы оставили как есть всё, а разработки свои вели параллельно с работой старого ядра.

• maccertimurmaccertimur Posts: 30
    edited January 2019

@solemboom said:

@Mathdarkmoon said:

Разве расширение функционала в плане новых игр должно обрадовать тех кто играет в dota? лучше бы оставили как есть всё, а разработки свои вели параллельно с работой старого ядра.

Тут бл@ть процентов 70% русских.
    Эти новые игры тут никому нахер не сдались.

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

Updated!
    You can get your compensation here -> https://www.ensage.io/store/compensation