Can we get a smart spectre ult

Hello I would like a smart specter ult, I know it is situational but it can be made, in the following manner:

1. provide sliders for health so for example if enemies healthy below X and spec health Above X then ult ( this option should be togglable)

2. Provide a notification that tells you, someone can be killed if spec ults

3. And maybe provide an option that ults but does not recast

4. I dont if it is possible to calculate number of enemys before ulting like that would be nice also

Tagged:

Comments

• jquemajquema Posts: 7

I think it would be a good idea. Ensage to show the health of each enemy not in fog and show the health of enemy before they went to fog with info like # of hits before the target dies including other damages (radiance) in the calculation.

• @jquema said:
    I think it would be a good idea. Ensage to show the health of each enemy not in fog and show the health of enemy before they went to fog with info like # of hits before the target dies including other damages (radiance) in the calculation.

yup i also think this would work but the peruvian in me, like everything automated lol