can't play

i can't play any game,in demo mode it's work fine,but when i go game,it's crash,auto close dota :(

Tagged:

Comments

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@khoa899 said:
    i can't play any game,in demo mode it's work fine,but when i go game,it's crash,auto close dota :(

Try to play in Turbo and write here your result

• khoa899khoa899 Posts: 30

can pick hero,and when in game,it's crash :(,can't reconnect either

@khoa899 said:
    can pick hero,and when in game,it's crash :(,can't reconnect either

try to disable all scripts expect clipper_librarry, Ensage.SDK, Ensage.Common

• stpnovstpnov Posts: 7

close dota to

@stpnov said:
    close dota to

so probably you need wait for fix.

• khoa899khoa899 Posts: 30

it's work now but sometime when ingame,it make dota not responding,after that steam close too

• WrMp69WrMp69 Posts: 13

the same for me, dota crash all the time when i activate some script

• hamhamhamham Posts: 19

same

If you get crashes on pick screen, after reconnect it works ?

• try changing DirectX versions

• @jokers85 said:
    try changing DirectX versions

what version to change?

• I had problems with DX11. Change to DX9 solved my problem with screen freeze.

• WrMp69WrMp69 Posts: 13

Same for me. First launch of dota crash. second dota launch ok, I run a search, I find a match, crash. I restart dota reconnection crash, 5min waiting ... I restart dota search, I find a match, ok no crash ... 15min of match crash ... that's since the new update of ensage :)

• Justic3Justic3 Posts: 131

@WrMp69 said:
    Same for me. First launch of dota crash. second dota launch ok, I run a search, I find a match, crash. I restart dota reconnection crash, 5min waiting ... I restart dota search, I find a match, ok no crash ... 15min of match crash ... that's since the new update of ensage :)

x2