can't play

khoa899khoa899 Posts: 26

i can't play any game,in demo mode it's work fine,but when i go game,it's crash,auto close dota :(

Tagged:

Comments

  • NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,360

    @khoa899 said:
    i can't play any game,in demo mode it's work fine,but when i go game,it's crash,auto close dota :(

    Try to play in Turbo and write here your result

  • khoa899khoa899 Posts: 26

    can pick hero,and when in game,it's crash :(,can't reconnect either

  • NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,360

    @khoa899 said:
    can pick hero,and when in game,it's crash :(,can't reconnect either

    try to disable all scripts expect clipper_librarry, Ensage.SDK, Ensage.Common

  • stpnovstpnov Posts: 4

    close dota to

  • NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,360

    @stpnov said:
    close dota to

    so probably you need wait for fix.

  • khoa899khoa899 Posts: 26

    it's work now but sometime when ingame,it make dota not responding,after that steam close too

  • WrMp69WrMp69 Posts: 9

    the same for me, dota crash all the time when i activate some script

  • hamhamhamham Posts: 17

    same

  • NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,360

    If you get crashes on pick screen, after reconnect it works ?

  • jokers85jokers85 Posts: 2

    try changing DirectX versions

  • makebibimakebibi Posts: 61

    @jokers85 said:
    try changing DirectX versions

    what version to change?

  • jokers85jokers85 Posts: 2

    I had problems with DX11. Change to DX9 solved my problem with screen freeze.

  • WrMp69WrMp69 Posts: 9

    Same for me. First launch of dota crash. second dota launch ok, I run a search, I find a match, crash. I restart dota reconnection crash, 5min waiting ... I restart dota search, I find a match, ok no crash ... 15min of match crash ... that's since the new update of ensage :)

  • Justic3Justic3 Posts: 131

    @WrMp69 said:
    Same for me. First launch of dota crash. second dota launch ok, I run a search, I find a match, crash. I restart dota reconnection crash, 5min waiting ... I restart dota search, I find a match, ok no crash ... 15min of match crash ... that's since the new update of ensage :)

    x2

Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!