auto chess script possible?

rayukirayuki Posts: 79

just wondering with the popularity of auto chess, if its possible to do a script for it with ensage?

Tagged:

Comments

• Какой именно скрипт нужен? Нужны как минимум идеи, которые возможно будет реализовать.

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@rayuki said:
    just wondering with the popularity of auto chess, if its possible to do a script for it with ensage?

Possible, but probably no one will do it, especially for free

• boyxdboyxd Posts: 43

I will buy it if someone do it

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175

I guess u are not really talking about script, cuz there is nothing to do with it, but more like gold/hero cheat, which i dont think possible to do with ensage.

• rayukirayuki Posts: 79

@NeeDforKill said:

@rayuki said:

Possible, but probably no one will do it, especially for free

lol i dont expect it for free. i feel autochess is like the next dota. there are already tournaments. happy to pay for a script. figured it would be a pretty cool idea as it all seems maths based and as a game it should be perfect for a script to make the optimal moves etc.

@IdcNoob said:
    I guess u are not really talking about script, cuz there is nothing to do with it, but more like gold/hero cheat, which i dont think possible to do with ensage.

i think the term im prob thinking is bot, so it makes the most optimal moves based off of the correct hero to use, moveset etc.

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175

@rayuki said:

@IdcNoob said:

i think the term im prob thinking is bot, so it makes the most optimal moves based off of the correct hero to use, moveset etc.

Are we talking about same game where u can just hope that rng will give u right heroes and targets ? About what optimal moves u even thinking :fappa:

@IdcNoob said:

@rayuki said:

@IdcNoob said:

Are we talking about same game where u can just hope that rng will give u right heroes and targets ? About what optimal moves u even thinking :fappa:

haha true, its not completely rng baseed though. im sure a bot could do it better then most humans

• ATM making a analytics script for Auto Chess :)
    If I'm successfull there will definetely be a small free example version with a couple basic info tools.
    It won't be a bot though, just lots of additional info on screen, which let's be honest, in a probability based game is all you need to get them wins :)
    The goal here is to make it synced with their online database to view everything realtime depending on the state of your chess game.
    Initially I thought of making it just for myself, but I'll see - if it tests nicely, I'll surely sell :)

@carrotpie said:
    ATM making a analytics script for Auto Chess :)
    If I'm successfull there will definetely be a small free example version with a couple basic info tools.
    It won't be a bot though, just lots of additional info on screen, which let's be honest, in a probability based game is all you need to get them wins :)
    The goal here is to make it synced with their online database to view everything realtime depending on the state of your chess game.
    Initially I thought of making it just for myself, but I'll see - if it tests nicely, I'll surely sell :)

sounds like a great idea! thanks for giving this ago. happy to test out and buy of course when its ready :)

• happy to buy too

• the script that would give info about enemy board chess pieces, their count, lvl, and your chance of getting pieces based on all that info and calculations, google "auto-chess-hero-units-draw-chances" to get more info, but i would buy script like this, and pay for it a lot

so there is a hack going around? does anyone know if its possible to make it with ensage or anyone know how to make the hack work? it uses a drain mana ability to gain mana.

• @carrotpie said:
    ATM making a analytics script for Auto Chess :)

Hey buddy, so, have you done that yet? I can pay for it

• carrotpiecarrotpie Posts: 2
    edited March 2019

Hi, working on it. Main thing is done, the rest - almost done. Will release this week if all goes well :)

• dajiahaodajiahao Posts: 4

@carrotpie said:
    Hi, working on it. Main thing is done, the rest - almost done. Will release this week if all goes well :)

Have you worked it out?

• @carrotpie said:

excited FeelsGoodMan

• @carrotpie said:

Hello, when will the script you made be released?

• TroubleTrouble Posts: 4

i would buy a script for auto chess for sure