[newbie] Can't make it works :(

QualQual Posts: 33
edited February 2019 in Help

Hi,
just discovered your program. I followed the guide to install Ensage, I (think) I installed O9K.AIO but when I launch dota from the launcher, if I try to press F7 or Shift, nothing happen. If I go in a bot game, it's the same, It's like nothing is launched and Dota is just Dota.
Could someone help me to figure out what I missed?
Thanks

Edit: I just want to try first, so I didn't buy a premium account
Edit2: Maybe a clue, Ensage-shell stuck at 3/5 Connected and then disapear

Tagged:

Comments

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

• QualQual Posts: 33

@NeeDforKill said:

Thanks for the reply, I tried to do a fresh install by following your video. Everything is ok until I try to activate Console and click "Save settings". I got this error
    :(

If I close dota and click on save settings I don't have this error anymore. But if I laucnh again dota, I can see the notification from the loader, but in game, nothing happen. No menu if I press F7 or Shift.

Here are the logs, hope it can help.
    https://s.put.re/FmYTdWN1.zip
    I only activated o9k.Core and o9k.Farm

I tried to desactivate o9k.Core and o9k.Farm and install/activate the exact same script than in the video but nothing happen. And the console doesn't open.

edited February 2019

In the loader logs I can see that it's trying to download this file from https://data.playsharp.com/packages/145/145-86-1-1.psp but the web site is "503 Service Temporarily Unavailable".
    Could it be the problem?

edited February 2019

Just saw that there is a "help" section in this forum. Maybe we should move this post into this section?
    Sorry for the mistake...

mmh... just had a new tried and it works!
    yesterday i saw that : In the loader logs I can see that it's trying to download this file from https://data.playsharp.com/packages/145/145-86-1-1.psp but the web site is "503 Service Temporarily Unavailable".
    and today the server is available
    so maybe all the problems went from his?
    this*
    anyway problem solved, gonna try this soft out :smiley:
    Thanks for the help

so you finaly solve problem?

Yeah it's ok, thanks!

• AssadAssad Posts: 6

i have the same problem , ensage dosent go past ensage-shell 3/5 no matter what i try to do , i did a fresh installation as well but nothing changed, the assemblies are not loading in to the game

@Assad said:
    i have the same problem , ensage dosent go past ensage-shell 3/5 no matter what i try to do , i did a fresh installation as well but nothing changed, the assemblies are not loading in to the game

To load assemblies in game you need pass all stes. Ensage-shell 3/5 mean something on your pc block injection.

@NeeDforKill said:

@Assad said:

To load assemblies in game you need pass all stes. Ensage-shell 3/5 mean something on your pc block injection.

how do i know whats blocking it ?

This happened after i renewed my windows , and honestly i didn't change or install any thing new so i am really clueless right now as to what might be blocking this .

• mee to have same problem

• if u find any way help me

• https://data.playsharp.com/packages/145/145-86-1-1.psp and this site "503 Service Temporarily Unavailable" gives error

Ensage Outdated now

Updated!

TY after update everything is fine now