Last Hit with Units (combo hit)

Firstly, want to say that I love Ensage and all the developers, you guys are awesome.

Few things that I would love as I play a lot of Natures Prophet.

These things could be added into an existing script or as a standalone.

• The summoned treants can be set up to last hit, however, they only hit individually. If you watch pro players in their streams, when they play NP the treants tend to last hit together. Is this possible to be added? Because there is a farm function that shows when you should last hit as there is enough damage but this would just add the 2/3 treants that are around and are able to make the hit to do so.

• The summoned treants can be set up to body block, however, a lot of the time the blocking only blocks in the direction that the hero is already facing. Would it be possible to set a treant to block the path back to base, so it sents the unit to stand behind the hero, a lot of the time the hero is facing forward and the creep stands there and when you press to body block and hero turns to run back, the creep is actually just trying to catch up.

• Get more than one unit to block. If you did blocking like that with a few trents, the hero trying to run away would have no chance.

Comments

• MoonesMoones Posts: 328

@AntonRox said:
    Firstly, want to say that I love Ensage and all the developers, you guys are awesome.

Few things that I would love as I play a lot of Natures Prophet.

These things could be added into an existing script or as a standalone.

• The summoned treants can be set up to last hit, however, they only hit individually. If you watch pro players in their streams, when they play NP the treants tend to last hit together. Is this possible to be added? Because there is a farm function that shows when you should last hit as there is enough damage but this would just add the 2/3 treants that are around and are able to make the hit to do so.

• The summoned treants can be set up to body block, however, a lot of the time the blocking only blocks in the direction that the hero is already facing. Would it be possible to set a treant to block the path back to base, so it sents the unit to stand behind the hero, a lot of the time the hero is facing forward and the creep stands there and when you press to body block and hero turns to run back, the creep is actually just trying to catch up.

• Get more than one unit to block. If you did blocking like that with a few trents, the hero trying to run away would have no chance.

Hey, thank you for bringing up your suggestion.
    Its deffinitely great help for developers to know what people like.
    Appreciate your support.