AutoChess

any script for dota auto chess ?
or any news for development ?

Tagged:

Comments

  • rayukirayuki Posts: 76

    there is a hack going around, i paid for it from some russian site it had some drain mana skill that let you get gold quickly but he has now changed the abilities it uses and trying to charge 3000 RU for it lol. would be great if ensage dev could make something

  • @rayuki said:
    there is a hack going around, i paid for it from some russian site it had some drain mana skill that let you get gold quickly but he has now changed the abilities it uses and trying to charge 3000 RU for it lol. would be great if ensage dev could make something

    Where e did you see it?

  • NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,307

    There is adv not allowed. If you want, you can talk about that in pm.

  • dhong10dhong10 Posts: 3

    @dajiahao said:

    @rayuki said:
    there is a hack going around, i paid for it from some russian site it had some drain mana skill that let you get gold quickly but he has now changed the abilities it uses and trying to charge 3000 RU for it lol. would be great if ensage dev could make something

    Where e did you see it?

    i saw it too on youtube.

  • dajiahaodajiahao Posts: 4

    @NeeDforKill said:
    There is adv not allowed. If you want, you can talk about that in pm.

    Have you worked it out?

Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!