autofarm skills

topdogtopdog Posts: 13
edited May 2017 in General

Hello! Who will make the script for the autofarm with skills (for example: arc lightning of Zeus, first skill of Mortra, etc.) In the old ensage, I somehow did this myself (rules similar to these tasks) and for Zeus was just a mad farm!)

Tagged:

Comments

• katkahskatkahs Posts: 55

DotaAllCombos > Zeus. AutoFarm key - F

• topdogtopdog Posts: 13

But it would be desirable not on pressing, and that there was a switch on and off!

• bemineebeminee Posts: 566

@topdog try ezgoldsharp on database ^^

• ChamsChams Posts: 98

@topdog said:
    But it would be desirable not on pressing, and that there was a switch on and off!

I don't think that is a good idea, you will be in lane getting ganked and rather than being able to run away it will be trying to turn you around and get last hits. It is easy to just hold a key and when you don't want to use it stop holding, if you do it the way you want you're still going to need to have your finger on the key so you can turn it off when you need to. Only difference is one is holding it down, other is just sitting on it.

• topdogtopdog Posts: 13

@Chams said:

@topdog said:

I don't think that is a good idea, you will be in lane getting ganked and rather than being able to run away it will be trying to turn you around and get last hits. It is easy to just hold a key and when you don't want to use it stop holding, if you do it the way you want you're still going to need to have your finger on the key so you can turn it off when you need to. Only difference is one is holding it down, other is just sitting on it.

I thus played under 100 games for Zeus with a win rate of 65%! So it's good) Anyway there should be a choice, and by tap and switch.