Bans?

maccertimurmaccertimur Posts: 30
edited February 2019 in General

Lmao ,sure definitely because of reports.

Tagged:

Comments

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976
    edited February 2019

My account fine. If you played in autochess with hack, it's can be reason.

• @NeeDforKill said:
    My account fine. If you played in autochess with hack, it's can be reason.

Haven’t even played auto chess with or without hack.

• It possibly is manual ban.

Someone probably reported you to https://www.reddit.com/user/OtherJeff_Valve or other valve employees who care and are willing to do manual bans.

• @Jerffelly said:
    It possibly is manual ban.

Someone probably reported you to https://www.reddit.com/user/OtherJeff_Valve or other valve employees who care and are willing to do manual bans.

Would doubt it.I mean I can almost guarantee it was not a manual ban.
    The account I was playing on had no ranking,in fact I didn’t even calibrate.
    All games were in a turbo mode,so I would assume a chance of someone getting banned at that point is less than 1%.
    I played 3 games like 2 months ago when Ensage was outdated and had no mouse spoofing.Still don’t think that’s enough to get you banned.

• It dont matter if it was ranked, normal, coop bot, turbo or whatever. someone in that game or spectating that game saw that something was suspicious and that it, you get banned, one game is enough.

• JoyEnoshimaJoyEnoshima Posts: 79
    edited February 2019

A few ppl got banned yesterday
    1 of my smurf accounts also banned ( no zoomhack used and ingame 6 reports total in around 1 Month )so it must be reports on steam ? or?

Also my other 2 accounts still fine 1 of them full zoomhack and alot of reports ingame....

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976
    edited February 2019

It's fine, you reported few accounts. Where other hacks report 30-100+ accounts banned.

• @JoyEnoshima said:
    A few ppl got banned yesterday
    1 of my smurf accounts also banned ( no zoomhack used and ingame 6 reports total in around 1 Month )so it must be reports on steam ? or?

Also my other 2 accounts still fine 1 of them full zoomhack and alot of reports ingame....

I've been banned due to cheating before, they give you an automatic VAC ban in steam.
    I am sure this ban has been given manually.