got vac banned

pnsntpnsnt Posts: 8

i've been using ensage for around 3 months and got banned this morning.

Sad thing is i just buy 3months subscription a few days ago.
T T

Tagged:

Comments

  • NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,406
    edited March 9

    you need to be Sure, if Ennola is correctly injected. There must be green check in loader, if no. Anti-vac not works.
    Ensage with enabled anti-vac is undetected.

  • pnsntpnsnt Posts: 8

    @NeeDforKill said:
    you need to be Sure, if Ennola is correctly injected. There must be green check in loader, if no. Anti-vac not works.
    Ensage with enabled anti-vac is undetected.

    It always green and i've never used it when the core is outdated.
    but one thing is i run steam before ensage loader. is it wrong?

  • NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,406

    @pnsnt said:

    @NeeDforKill said:
    you need to be Sure, if Ennola is correctly injected. There must be green check in loader, if no. Anti-vac not works.
    Ensage with enabled anti-vac is undetected.

    It always green and i've never used it when the core is outdated.
    but one thing is i run steam before ensage loader. is it wrong?

    I not know if it affect for ban. But right start order is
    1.Start Ensage from Admin
    2.Start Steam from Admin
    3.Press Start Dota 2 in Loader

  • genjiakpgenjiakp Posts: 84

    Whats your rank/behavior score, report history screen shot, just curious.

  • genjiakpgenjiakp Posts: 84
    edited March 10

    Also what scripts were you using can you share your ensage profile list

  • pnsntpnsnt Posts: 8

    @genjiakp said:
    Whats your rank/behavior score, report history screen shot, just curious.

    always >8600

  • pnsntpnsnt Posts: 8

    @NeeDforKill said:

    @pnsnt said:

    @NeeDforKill said:
    you need to be Sure, if Ennola is correctly injected. There must be green check in loader, if no. Anti-vac not works.
    Ensage with enabled anti-vac is undetected.

    It always green and i've never used it when the core is outdated.
    but one thing is i run steam before ensage loader. is it wrong?

    I not know if it affect for ban. But right start order is
    1.Start Ensage from Admin
    2.Start Steam from Admin
    3.Press Start Dota 2 in Loader

    Thanks i will try that on new acc.

  • pnsntpnsnt Posts: 8

    @genjiakp said:
    Also what scripts were you using can you share your ensage profile list

    legend VI

  • genjiakpgenjiakp Posts: 84

    id guess it was a manual report of the meepo script, esp if ur camera isnt focusing on other meepos when they are constantly moving /afk farming either that or skywrath, everything else looks fine.

  • NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,406

    @genjiakp said:
    id guess it was a manual report of the meepo script, esp if ur camera isnt focusing on other meepos when they are constantly moving /afk farming either that or skywrath, everything else looks fine.

    you wrong at all.
    Manual ban will give you Matchmaking ban, for example 10 years.
    He got a Vac ban, what mean he got flagged and banned for injecting cheat software. It can be another hack, or even cheat engine. It can be even, if ensage not correctly injected you can get ban too.

    Ensage itself not detected if Ennola successfully injected. Same as Vac ban can come with long delay like half year or even more.

    For your meepo script you can only get manual matchmaking ban, if someone will record you and put on Reddit for example.

  • @pnsnt Did your alt get vac ban too? what steps u took to safeguard your alternate accounts? Like as far as i know we need to have 2 different phone numbers on steam or same phone number get banned. So what about emails same works or should be different?

  • JerffellyJerffelly Posts: 154

    @shadyplayscr7 said:
    @pnsnt Did your alt get vac ban too? what steps u took to safeguard your alternate accounts? Like as far as i know we need to have 2 different phone numbers on steam or same phone number get banned. So what about emails same works or should be different?

    I have same email for like 25~ accounts. I can verify that you will not get VAC banned if you use same email (but be aware that can change anytime)

    And for same phone number it was 3 month vac ban but valve have changed that to permanent vac bans., so yes you need new phone number.

  • MagnetoMagneto Posts: 55

    He has GOSU AI Assistant in his friends list, which means his moves are being monitored. I dont understand how these noobs can keep Gosu AI as friend and play with cheats.

Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!