when will they fix the script ArcAnnihilation

hide1hide1 Posts: 16

Now it does not work, although in my opinion this script is even better than the paid one. the attack system does not work, the hero swings and goes to the front but does not attack if you turn off orbwalking it works but the hero stands still and you have to press yourself to run

Tagged:

Comments

• hide1hide1 Posts: 16

up

• JumperingJumpering Posts: 583

@hide1 said:
    Now it does not work, although in my opinion this script is even better than the paid one. the attack system does not work, the hero swings and goes to the front but does not attack if you turn off orbwalking it works but the hero stands still and you have to press yourself to run

mb u have similar hotkeys in other scripts

in tempest combo orbwalking working fine?

• hide1hide1 Posts: 16

@Jumpering said:

@hide1 said:

There is no main one and the clone does not attack. If you put orbwalking, they start the attack, swing and move forward, throw skills and do wings, but don’t attack, do not hit, check other scripts where there is no such

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@hide1 said:

@Jumpering said:

@hide1 said:

There is no main one and the clone does not attack. If you put orbwalking, they start the attack, swing and move forward, throw skills and do wings, but don’t attack, do not hit, check other scripts where there is no such

Видео запиши.