when will they fix the script ArcAnnihilation

hide1hide1 Posts: 16

Now it does not work, although in my opinion this script is even better than the paid one. the attack system does not work, the hero swings and goes to the front but does not attack if you turn off orbwalking it works but the hero stands still and you have to press yourself to run

Tagged:

Comments

  • hide1hide1 Posts: 16

    up

  • JumperingJumpering Posts: 530

    @hide1 said:
    Now it does not work, although in my opinion this script is even better than the paid one. the attack system does not work, the hero swings and goes to the front but does not attack if you turn off orbwalking it works but the hero stands still and you have to press yourself to run

    mb u have similar hotkeys in other scripts

    in tempest combo orbwalking working fine?

  • hide1hide1 Posts: 16

    @Jumpering said:

    @hide1 said:
    Now it does not work, although in my opinion this script is even better than the paid one. the attack system does not work, the hero swings and goes to the front but does not attack if you turn off orbwalking it works but the hero stands still and you have to press yourself to run

    mb u have similar hotkeys in other scripts

    in tempest combo orbwalking working fine?

    There is no main one and the clone does not attack. If you put orbwalking, they start the attack, swing and move forward, throw skills and do wings, but don’t attack, do not hit, check other scripts where there is no such

  • NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,406

    @hide1 said:

    @Jumpering said:

    @hide1 said:
    Now it does not work, although in my opinion this script is even better than the paid one. the attack system does not work, the hero swings and goes to the front but does not attack if you turn off orbwalking it works but the hero stands still and you have to press yourself to run

    mb u have similar hotkeys in other scripts

    in tempest combo orbwalking working fine?

    There is no main one and the clone does not attack. If you put orbwalking, they start the attack, swing and move forward, throw skills and do wings, but don’t attack, do not hit, check other scripts where there is no such

    Видео запиши.

Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!