Combo problem (any script)

hempspatohempspato Posts: 16

Good afternoon.

Since the update I'm having problems with any script. When I press the combo button the hero continues walking (he does the combo but does not stop walking to the target) even if I release the boon, I need to press a few times again for him to stop attacking. If I try to change the target the problem persists, it continues to attack the first target hero.

When I die and I'm reborn it's like I'm already pressing the combo button, it leaves the base walking towards the last target.

I already tried to disable the orbwalker and the error persists, I also tried to change the hotkey of the combo and I tested my keyboard to make sure that the problem was not the key.

Help me please, this is messing me up a lot.

Console error: (repeatedly)

13:35:14 | ERROR | SharpDX.SharpDXException: Draw failed
at SharpDX.Direct3D9.Font.DrawText(Sprite sprite, String text, RawRectangle rect, FontDrawFlags drawFlags, RawColorBGRA color)
at Ensage.SDK.Renderer.DX9.D3D9Renderer.DrawText(Vector2 position, String text, Color color, Single fontSize, String fontFamily)
at Ensage.SDK.Renderer.RendererManager.DrawText(Vector2 position, String text, Color color, Single fontSize, String fontFamily)
at SharpDX.Direct3D9.Font.DrawText(Sprite sprite, String text, RawRectangle rect, FontDrawFlags drawFlags, RawColorBGRA color)
at Ensage.SDK.Renderer.DX9.D3D9Renderer.DrawText(Vector2 position, String text, Color color, Single fontSize, String fontFamily)
at Ensage.SDK.Renderer.RendererManager.DrawText(Vector2 position, String text, Color color, Single fontSize, String fontFamily)

Tagged:

Comments