VISIBLE ENEMY

amdemto2amdemto2 Posts: 4

i always meet this problem, even stay in fountain. there is always an circle below my leg. it show that enemy could see me. its very annoying. only solve by reset dota 2 and ensage. fix it pls admin

Tagged:

Comments

• atifaslamatifaslam Posts: 16

@amdemto2 said:
    i always meet this problem, even stay in fountain. there is always an circle below my leg. it show that enemy could see me. its very annoying. only solve by reset dota 2 and ensage. fix it pls admin

What if you recompile ensage during the game? It's supposed to reset everything, so you don't have to reset dota2
    It seems to be working fine when I do this

• amdemto1amdemto1 Posts: 49

@atifaslam said:

@amdemto2 said:

What if you recompile ensage during the game? It's supposed to reset everything, so you don't have to reset dota2
    It seems to be working fine when I do this

It suddenly work for me. I stop choosing visible enemy and choose visible enemy plus instead
    Thank you