What's one of your favorite assemblies that isn't very popular?

thebigkthebigk Posts: 49

I am looking to try some new ones out I mostly use the basics but want to explore. Anyone have any tips for some fun ones?

Cheers

Tagged:

Comments

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

Visage & Enchantress =)

YEEEEEE has published free assemblies that still work really well and with the recent buff to Visage there is a lot of MMR to be gained. You should also use YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE's unit control assembly with Enchantress too, though with enough macro practice you'll rely less on the assembly.

Both of the heroes can play support or slot into a core role if your team is dud - they can take towers too!

• thebigkthebigk Posts: 49

awesome, I will give it a shot. I sometimes spam beastmaster when I am bored, I wish there was some script to help out with the boar. If your enemy doesn't notice I've pushed down t3 ridiculously fast during team fights

• sacanudosacanudo Posts: 31

Jungle Stacker! There is no forum post anymore for it, but it works perfectly! It can stack with any unit you control, it’s certainly game changing

• hellmixxhellmixx Posts: 1

For me :

Core:
    -Divine Core
    -O9K Core
    -Rage Core

Utility:
    -Divine.BeAware
    -O9K.ItemManager
    -O9K.Evader.ModifierCounter
    -O9K.Evader.MultiUnit
    -O9K.Evader
    -O9K.AutoUsage
    -LastHit Rage
    -Vanga Rage

Hero:
    -O9K.AIO.Unlocker
    -O9K.AIO
    -Invoker Rage

• thebigkthebigk Posts: 49

@sacanudo said:
    Jungle Stacker! There is no forum post anymore for it, but it works perfectly! It can stack with any unit you control, it’s certainly game changing

I tried it, and found it messing up a lot.