Gosu.ai now show all scripts that you use?

MutoliskMutolisk Posts: 2

Random people from public now see that you use cheats and what kind of cheats you use like last hit and zoom hack. And ofcourse tell about it in the start of game.

Any chance to hide it out?

Tagged:

Comments

  • NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,462

    @Mutolisk said:
    Random people from public now see that you use cheats and what kind of cheats you use like last hit and zoom hack. And ofcourse tell about it in the start of game.

    Any chance to hide it out?

    nope, they not see all cheats. It show only if you click to much or Zoomhack. That's not 100% true and never affect on bans.They can't ban you, because it's not Valve, They can't report you to Valve, because they even not 80% accurate.

    If you will use 1 time zoomhack what possible to make without anycheats, they will mark you as cheater and ther database, so kids will spam you about cheats.

    I recommend you to ignore that.

  • MutoliskMutolisk Posts: 2

    @NeeDforKill said:

    @Mutolisk said:
    Random people from public now see that you use cheats and what kind of cheats you use like last hit and zoom hack. And ofcourse tell about it in the start of game.

    Any chance to hide it out?

    nope, they not see all cheats. It show only if you click to much or Zoomhack. That's not 100% true and never affect on bans.They can't ban you, because it's not Valve, They can't report you to Valve, because they even not 80% accurate.

    If you will use 1 time zoomhack what possible to make without anycheats, they will mark you as cheater and ther database, so kids will spam you about cheats.

    I recommend you to ignore that.

    i don't usw zoomhack or creepblock. Only last hit for now. and they show me as cheater.... maybe they have and update?
    one guy in discord say that they now see all what you have

  • JerffellyJerffelly Posts: 184

    @Mutolisk said:

    @NeeDforKill said:

    @Mutolisk said:
    Random people from public now see that you use cheats and what kind of cheats you use like last hit and zoom hack. And ofcourse tell about it in the start of game.

    Any chance to hide it out?

    nope, they not see all cheats. It show only if you click to much or Zoomhack. That's not 100% true and never affect on bans.They can't ban you, because it's not Valve, They can't report you to Valve, because they even not 80% accurate.

    If you will use 1 time zoomhack what possible to make without anycheats, they will mark you as cheater and ther database, so kids will spam you about cheats.

    I recommend you to ignore that.

    i don't usw zoomhack or creepblock. Only last hit for now. and they show me as cheater.... maybe they have and update?
    one guy in discord say that they now see all what you have

    As it's been said it's not even accurate. There are a lot of legit players begin called cheaters because some people believe everything without a second thought.
    Even if you cheat and you are detected by gosu ai. They can't do anything about it., as NeeDforKill said.
    Simply mute those players and avoid unless toxic communication., it will be better for you.

Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!