Divine Core Skywrath Mage and some scripts not loading.

ysdube0ysdube0 Posts: 18

Hi Admin,

As I was trying ensage today i noticed that Divine core is not working, skywrath mage, invoker rage and other scripts are not working. can you please check on this?

Tagged:

Comments

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

07:46:09,716| 4484| 22| Utility| ClearDirectory| 0| WARN| System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'ZzoetFiHpfvRBjUF5DbZ.exe' is denied.
    at System.IO.Directory.DeleteHelper(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean recursive, Boolean throwOnTopLevelDirectoryNotFound)
    at System.IO.Directory.Delete(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean recursive, Boolean checkHost)
    at PlaySharp.Toolkit.Helper.Utility.ClearDirectory(String directory, Boolean includeRoot)

check your anti-virus or any software what block access

• ysdube0ysdube0 Posts: 18

I actually do not have an anti-virus set on my computer. firewall is turned off too.

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'ZzoetFiHpfvRBjUF5DbZ.exe' is denied.

Try to move Ensage to another path

Still the same, all of the paid assemblies i purchased are not working. I keep getting this error now, i already moved ensage to a different path.

@ysdube0 said:
    Still the same, all of the paid assemblies i purchased are not working. I keep getting this error now, i already moved ensage to a different path.

if only paid assemblies. It can be because you use some overlay software for example MSI Afterburner/Riva Tuner or anysoftware what Draw Gpu/CPu information on your screen

Not really sure whats causing the issue, it was working absolutely fine before the update, and now its not working, i hope you can help, willing to the teamviewer

• same problem. having errors with divine core. was perfectly fine before update.