VAC Ban

xlashxlash Posts: 1

Just got VAC banned 3-4 hours ago. Still can play matchmaking, i lose mmr i win mmr, i can sell on the comunity market, i can trade. I cannot vote on the workshop.

But profile says 1 VAC Ban - 0 days since

Account Alert says "You've been permanently banned in Dota 2 by Valve Anti-Cheat."

So whats popping? Only used ensage like 2-3 months, nothing else.
Is this time delayed? Or something other?

Cheers!

Tagged:

Comments

• kraneqqqkraneqqq Posts: 18

i love the community how it helps lmao

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@kraneqqq said:

There is nothing to help with. First of all noone even seen vac dota ban with possibility to trade items and play games.
    Second for Vac ban there can be 10000 reasons aswell as ban delay like half year.

@NeeDforKill said:

@kraneqqq said:

There is nothing to help with. First of all noone even seen vac dota ban with possibility to trade items and play games.
    Second for Vac ban there can be 10000 reasons aswell as ban delay like half year.

my bad dude, i just pointed out how he was left hanging insted of someone giving him a response

edited July 2019

@kraneqqq said:

@NeeDforKill said:

@kraneqqq said:

my bad dude, i just pointed out how he was left hanging insted of someone giving him a response

we spoke with him in Discord. So anyone who using Ensage need to be in our Discord.

@NeeDforKill said:

@kraneqqq said:

@NeeDforKill said:

@kraneqqq said:

we talk with him in Discord. So anyone who using Ensage need to be in our Discord.

I agree with you, but if i had this problem and i didn't had discord or something like this, where would i get the information? (retorical)

• LassoLasso Posts: 16

Yeah, i'd like to know the specific reasons:

-if he do some zeus or sky shit
    -if other heroes skill delay was too high

I'd just like to know what, i can't stay 24h on discord channell so i hope someone will answer me....

I use TinkerFastCombo it is risky?

@Lasso said:
    Yeah, i'd like to know the specific reasons:

-if he do some zeus or sky shit
    -if other heroes skill delay was too high

I'd just like to know what, i can't stay 24h on discord channell so i hope someone will answer me....

I use TinkerFastCombo it is risky?

Nope, all action protected by our anti-cheat-bypass, so their anti-cheat can't detect you. But if someone from reddit post video with you, there is chance to get manual ban.

All the cheaters account were banned in the last mega bann?

@Lasso said:
    All the cheaters account were banned in the last mega bann?

few people

Ok thank you

• i got banned .. now just in 2038..and i ve payed ensage .. dont like it too much now for a paid service..

• @wavenoir said:
    i got banned .. now just in 2038..and i ve payed ensage .. dont like it too much now for a paid service..

lolll me 2 :asunaderp: