Hotkey Standardization

VenomVenom Posts: 33
edited May 2017 in General

New to Ensage, so correct me if I am wrong.

It seems like every plugin has their own plugin for orbwalker, and it is quite confusing for me to use as I switch between heroes. Is there any standardization for combo, lane push, last hit and harass hotkey out there?

Also, I realize that unlike L# where orbwalking is automatically built in, I have to download an extra plugin called Orbwalker by h3h3 to do so. And also, I have to manually set the keys for last hit/farm as only combo (spacebar is set). Does this Orbwalker assembly conflict with the one that is being coded in the champion assembly?

Any suggestions on how I should deal with this orbwalking configuration?

Comments

• tawannupinwtawannupinw Posts: 138
    edited May 2017

Is there any standardization for combo, lane push, last hit and harass hotkey out there?

Currently, no. Most script I tested will primarily set their combo key to any key that developer felt comfortable to, or set it to 0 so users can set it themselves.

Also, I realize that unlike L# where orbwalking is automatically built in, I have to download an extra plugin called Orbwalker by h3h3 to do so. And also, I have to manually set the keys for last hit/farm as only combo (spacebar is set). Does this Orbwalker assembly conflict with the one that is being coded in the champion assembly?

From my observation, it does conflict with some script if you set the hero plugin combo key the same button as orbwalker combo key. Mostly scripts with orbwalker that follow target instead of mouse(Since h3h3orbwalker follow mouse only, sometimes it will cause your hero to stutter or run in wrong direction).

My suggestion would be to use h3h3orbwalker for last hit/farming/harass and use hero plugin's orbwalker for combo.

• VenomVenom Posts: 33

@tawannupinw said:

Is there any standardization for combo, lane push, last hit and harass hotkey out there?

Currently, no. Most script I tested will primarily set their combo key to any key that developer felt comfortable to, or set it to 0 so users can set it themselves.

From my observation, it does conflict with some script if you set the hero plugin combo key the same button as orbwalker combo key. Mostly scripts with orbwalker that follow target instead of mouse(Since h3h3orbwalker follow mouse only, sometimes it will cause your hero to stutter or run in wrong direction).

My suggestion would be to use h3h3orbwalker for last hit/farming/harass and use hero plugin's orbwalker for combo.

Very insightful answer. Thanks for your help mate! Seems like iMeh and the dev team is working on standardizing things. Shall wait and see :)