Trial assemblies works now only if you have an active subscription

NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976
edited July 2019 in General

Dear users, we inform you that now you can use the trial assemblies only if you have an active subscription. This was done to prevent abuse.

Comments

• bdeibdei Posts: 1
    edited July 2019

how I can test your software before buying it ? do you have trial ?

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@bdei said:
    how I can test your software before buying it ? do you have trial ?

yes just install and you can test it in demo or lobby.

• I tried to join a ranked game for my daily 1 game limit to test and it shows me this error ?

please dont join a game before ensage is fully initialized ! core pre -int error:-34 ensage

• bdei131993bdei131993 Posts: 2
    edited July 2019

sorry but the software won't work in real match connected to valve servers or im wrong i dont know , only work in lobby local offline

• JerffellyJerffelly Posts: 198
    edited July 2019

@bdei131993 said:
    I tried to join a ranked game for my daily 1 game limit to test and it shows me this error ?

please dont join a game before ensage is fully initialized ! core pre -int error:-34 ensage

As a free user you can play only one unranked game per day or unlimited lobby/bot games.
    And for that error, don't start the match instantly when you start dota, you have to wait for seconds. So everything finished loading. You can enable ensage console in the loader to see initialization process.

• Hi I'm Farshid and I live in Iran
    I cannot purchase your copy because of the bank account restrictions we are boycotting the US
    How can I get it?

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@farshid said:
    Hi I'm Farshid and I live in Iran
    I cannot purchase your copy because of the bank account restrictions we are boycotting the US
    How can I get it?

sorry, we support only payment methods what you can see on site.

• how about win7?

• Thanks for the guidance
    Hoping for the day we can be free to live, then maybe I can buy it