Can developer create Assembly for Invoker please
Invoker Combo Wombo
Auto Killsteal
Auto Sunstrike
And more up to Developer

Tagged:

Comments

• tawannupinwtawannupinw Posts: 138

InvokerNinja and InvokerAnnihilation is your answer here.

InvokerNinja is great for player that hasn't play much invoker. It casts spell automatically with logic so you can just press spacebar and let it do the trick.

InvokerAnnihilation is great for player that has experience with Invoker. It allows you to choose and create your own combo for any situation, allow you to adapt to enemy lineup more.

Both have Auto Sunstrike and Auto Killsteal. However, keep in mind that both are not perfect, prediction may go off sometimes or it might not cast a spell you want.

• MidnMidn Posts: 180

These scripts on Invoker generally not perfect, InvokerNinja do not understand how he casts me, the wind then is not what throws although it is metior, auto sentrycom never for got, Castanet the enemy in the camp of no. the winds were when the goal was to specify only the curve has kasliwal falling, InvokerAnnihilation - wind throws in General, when the paid approach is that it misses what is in procuste, sunstryk also curve. I would like a good script for Invoker, or modify the 2 script. Thanks for making my soul cry.

• timegames12timegames12 Posts: 10

@tawannupinw said:
    InvokerNinja and InvokerAnnihilation is your answer here.

InvokerNinja is great for player that hasn't play much invoker. It casts spell automatically with logic so you can just press spacebar and let it do the trick.

InvokerAnnihilation is great for player that has experience with Invoker. It allows you to choose and create your own combo for any situation, allow you to adapt to enemy lineup more.

Both have Auto Sunstrike and Auto Killsteal. However, keep in mind that both are not perfect, prediction may go off sometimes or it might not cast a spell you want.

im already using it invokerninja i dont why he doing nothing

• dstrout111dstrout111 Posts: 74

Looking forward for a perfect Invoker wombo combo script with a very smart logic depends on a lvl and situation...

• katkahskatkahs Posts: 55
    edited May 2017

Current scripts on the Invoker are absolutely shit, more often incorrectly working, so up.

• thizitothizito Posts: 43

if you get the invoker skill bar + hotkeys for skills.. its insanely good already.. do your own combos

• VenomVenom Posts: 33

Upz. We need a proper/decent Invoker script to make use of Ensage.