CoreStatus Outdated due dota2 update

how long we need to wait for update ? is there an estimate ETA for it ?

Comments

  • xyq020434xyq020434 Posts: 2

    the same

  • eg0neg0n Posts: 3

    hello manager when update?? pls fix bang collapse

  • elzorroelzorro Posts: 21

    +1

  • vodyan59vodyan59 Posts: 1

    +1

  • kevin_mln23kevin_mln23 Posts: 1
    • 1
  • nigga1488nigga1488 Posts: 7

    +1

  • NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,665

    +1

  • mayconmaycon Posts: 1

    +1

  • ianlabreianlabre Posts: 1

    -1

  • bemineebeminee Posts: 464

    +2

  • ajayrmsajayrms Posts: 6

    Well let's see if they hold up or it's just for show

  • saif1233saif1233 Posts: 40

    @ajayrms said:

    Well let's see if they hold up or it's just for show

    Yea I hope so mate

  • eddye23eddye23 Posts: 2

    +1

  • elzorroelzorro Posts: 21

    I hope we can play before the weekend....

  • ixfo_positionixfo_position Posts: 1
    edited July 18

    Поговорил с админом.

  • JahnseJahnse Posts: 4

    ++1

  • bemineebeminee Posts: 464

    @ajayrms said:

    Well let's see if they hold up or it's just for show

    You are not even a sub. Anyways, it says "usually". If Admin fails to match the deadline of 24 hours, then every subscriber will get compensation days that they can activate anytime they want.

  • ajayrmsajayrms Posts: 6

    @beminee said:

    @ajayrms said:

    Well let's see if they hold up or it's just for show

    You are not even a sub. Anyways, it says "usually". If Admin fails to match the deadline of 24 hours, then every subscriber will get compensation days that they can activate anytime they want.

    Not a sub as i subscribe monthly. There are off seasons in which I dont play dota and my ensage just happened to renew 18th which I didnt [thank god][Foresee you saying this is a lie, will post screenshot or ensage devs can check it for you] Your argument is invalid.

    Second, Idc about the compensation, its whether Ensage is online when I want to play that matters to me. And of course giving a compensation is expected of course, if not it would sink down to be a downright unreliable service.

  • bemineebeminee Posts: 464

    @ajayrms said:

    @beminee said:

    @ajayrms said:

    Well let's see if they hold up or it's just for show

    You are not even a sub. Anyways, it says "usually". If Admin fails to match the deadline of 24 hours, then every subscriber will get compensation days that they can activate anytime they want.

    Not a sub as i subscribe monthly. There are off seasons in which I dont play dota and my ensage just happened to renew 18th which I didnt [thank god][Foresee you saying this is a lie, will post screenshot or ensage devs can check it for you] Your argument is invalid.

    Second, Idc about the compensation, its whether Ensage is online when I want to play that matters to me. And of course giving a compensation is expected of course, if not it would sink down to be a downright unreliable service.

    First of all, I said "You are not even a sub" as in to you are not losing anything.
    Second, updates happen. It's not Ensage's fault. I also don't care about your opinion on the compensation days, I just stated the fact about how patches are handled and what happens if Admin fails to match the deadline. (Some patches break Ensage so hard, it's just impossible to fix it in 24 hours.)

  • ajayrmsajayrms Posts: 6

    @beminee said:

    @ajayrms said:

    @beminee said:

    @ajayrms said:

    Well let's see if they hold up or it's just for show

    You are not even a sub. Anyways, it says "usually". If Admin fails to match the deadline of 24 hours, then every subscriber will get compensation days that they can activate anytime they want.

    Not a sub as i subscribe monthly. There are off seasons in which I dont play dota and my ensage just happened to renew 18th which I didnt [thank god][Foresee you saying this is a lie, will post screenshot or ensage devs can check it for you] Your argument is invalid.

    Second, Idc about the compensation, its whether Ensage is online when I want to play that matters to me. And of course giving a compensation is expected of course, if not it would sink down to be a downright unreliable service.

    First of all, I said "You are not even a sub" as in to you are not losing anything.
    Second, updates happen. It's not Ensage's fault. I also don't care about your opinion on the compensation days, I just stated the fact about how patches are handled and what happens if Admin fails to match the deadline. (Some patches break Ensage so hard, it's just impossible to fix it in 24 hours.)

    Pardon me, I couldn't understand your English. Second, I don't care whether you care about my opinion or not, I just stated my very own opinion like how you stated your fact. We all know how the ensage core has been buggy lately so it's only normal to voice out our opinions on the forums, that being said I do agree with your point that some updates do take longer.

  • nigga1488nigga1488 Posts: 7

    So ...........when ?????

  • WelkindsWelkinds Posts: 72

    Redeem
    Available Compensation days0

    FeelsBadMan

  • elzorroelzorro Posts: 21

    so update will be tomorrow....dam...

  • NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,665

    Updated, compensation added to store.

  • elzorroelzorro Posts: 21

    @NeeDforKill said:
    Updated, compensation added to store.

    omg!, thx u!

  • elzorroelzorro Posts: 21

    @NeeDforKill said:
    Updated, compensation added to store.

    not working in morokai event right?

  • NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,665

    @elzorro said:

    @NeeDforKill said:
    Updated, compensation added to store.

    not working in morokai event right?

    yes not working. but i already forwarded this info.

  • elzorroelzorro Posts: 21

    @NeeDforKill said:

    @elzorro said:

    @NeeDforKill said:
    Updated, compensation added to store.

    not working in morokai event right?

    yes not working. but i already forwarded this info.

    Cool, thx!

Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!