Hello my peeps this is my assembly for tusk, i hope you enjoy it.
* Combo (W -> W -> E -> Q)
* Smart Ice Shards(Q) usage (Casts when target is running away from you and is out of attack range)
* Kill Steal(with punch, kick, ice shards, basic attack)
* Currently working on restructuring code.
"Smart" usage of snowball
Kill Steal with Items
Kick to allies
Kick when low HP
Kick other enemies
Add Ice Shards common block spots(near rune, etc)
Add checks for hero immunity spells and etc
Will update this topic as i add more stuff
* v25 | Fixed: Updated for renderer update.
* v24 | Fixed: Choppy ult damage drawing when enemy is moving.
* v23 | Added: Ult Damage Drawing on health bars.
* v22 | Fixed: Wrong talent for walrus punch crit multiplier causing false damage calculations.
* v21 | Added: Abaddon Burrowed Time into check before combo.
* v20 | Fixed: Lock to Target freezing the game. Oops
* v19 | Added: Tusk Ice Shards to Kill Steal, might block you from other kills, use at your own discretion.
* v18 | Fixed: Basic Attack not calculating physical damage resist.
* v17 | Added: Basic Attack Kill Steal.
* v16 | Changed: Tag team will now activate when AA is ready.
* v15 | Changed: Improved Ice Shards prediction. Takes enemy movement speed into consideration and now uses network position.
* v14 | Fixed: Tag Team not activating due to wrong tusk ability texture in menu.
* v13 | Fixed: Walrus Punch damage, thought it was crit damage on crit instead of deal crit damage.
* v12 | Added: Kill steal will now expect a Walrus Punch critical always by default.
* v11 | Changed: Now uses Walrus Punch by default in Combo.
* v10 | Fix: You can now toggle which abilities you want assembly to use.
* v9 | Fix: Ice Shards should no longer cast if prediction is out of range.
* v8 | Fix: Will no longer try to cast next combo abilities after enemy dead.
* v7 | Changed: Ice Shards now doesn't cast until target is out of attack range.
* v6 | Fixed: Tusk should no longer use Ice Shards while in Snowball.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!