Bypass GosuAI Cheat Detector?

owennhtowennht Posts: 118
edited August 2019 in General

Is there any method to prevent GosuAI cheat detector? I love paid scripts from Ensage and willing to use them but it got detected by GosuAI pretty easily.

I do not want to turn off camera hack as it is one of the best function for using script. I mean in the meantime while I switch to Hake, I never got detected (maybe due to their VAC block method).

Does Ensage have any method to block GosuAI without turning off camera distance hack? I don't use creep block so only worry about the camera hack...

Tagged:

Comments

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

I even not want to comment that. Do you know what is gosu ai ? do you know they detect hake aswell? do you know gosu ai nothing to do with "their vac block" method.
    Do you know gosu ai can't do anything with your account?
    Do you know your account permanently in gosu ai database and nothing will change that?
    Do you know gosu ai mark legit players with ultrawide monitors as cheaters ?
    Do you know valve not care about gosu ai?
    Do you know there is alot threads on reddit where users ask to Valve take off gosu ai?

So please

• owennhtowennht Posts: 118

@NeeDforKill said:
    I even not want to comment that. Do you know what is gosu ai ? do you know they detect hake aswell? do you know gosu ai nothing to do with "their vac block" method.
    Do you know your account permanently in gosu ai database and nothing will change that?
    Do you know there is alot threads on reddit where users ask to Valve take off gosu ai?

So please

I have 2 accounts, one using Hake and another one using Ensage. On the account that I use Hake, I never got accused of using scripts of "camera hack" or "creep blocking".

On the account that I use Ensage, 50% of my matches I was being called a cheater for using "camera hack" or "creep blocking" script. So yeah I'm not sure why Hake has some functions that bypass GosuAI and I wonder if Ensage has the same thing that I may forget to turn it on (or simple I don't know it yet).

Don't get me wrong, I prefer using Ensage more than Hake, since most of my scripts with Ensage are paid, and the developer actually care and make changes/fix the error of the scripts (since they are paid). Developer from Hake just do not care about their scripts (since they are free). Just don't like the idea of being called a cheater during a match though...

@owennht said:

@NeeDforKill said:

So please

I have 2 accounts, one using Hake and another one using Ensage. On the account that I use Hake, I never got accused of using scripts of "camera hack" or "creep blocking".

On the account that I use Ensage, 50% of my matches I was being called a cheater for using "camera hack" or "creep blocking" script. So yeah I'm not sure why Hake has some functions that bypass GosuAI and I wonder if Ensage has the same thing that I may forget to turn it on (or simple I don't know it yet).

Don't get me wrong, I prefer using Ensage more than Hake, since most of my scripts with Ensage are paid, and the developer actually care and make changes/fix the error of the scripts (since they are paid). Developer from Hake just do not care about their scripts (since they are free). Just don't like the idea of being called a cheater during a match though...

you are totally wrong, i playing on my smurf like 3 years with Ensage, and it still not in gosu database. They can't bypass gosu.ai

I see, so there is no way of bypassing GosuAI right? Only deactivate camera hack and creep blocking might help?

Do you play with camera hack off to avoid GosuAI?

@owennht said:
    I see, so there is no way of bypassing GosuAI right? Only deactivate camera hack and creep blocking might help?

Do you play with camera hack off to avoid GosuAI?

Okay, i try to explain. Gosu ai some shit service, what probably will shutdown in future by Valve. Because they mark legit players as cheaters too, so if someone call you a cheater because of gosu ai, that's not problem and mean nothing. Gosu mark legit players with UltraWide monitors as cheaters.
    Only users with gosu ai premium can see "cheaters" on start of the game, others gosu users can't.
    If they mark you, you will be forever in Database, so change hack or disable those functions will not help.
    It will help only if you deactivate camera hack, creep block and rune snatcher and will make new account.
    I recommend you ignore that, it will not lead you to ban account.

Thanks alot for explaining to me. I will just ignore them then.