Need General Information

sameteraysameteray Posts: 3
edited August 2019 in Help

Hello
I've never used any cheats in dota 2 in my life but i wanna use now cuz its really frustrating to trying win games in 3k when there are lots of mf trashes. The problem is; i have totally zero (0) knowledge about how it works. Is there anybody here to explain me step by step what should i do to use following cheats;
1-)Evader
2-)BeAwarePlus
3-)Vision Control
4-)Body Blocker
I just wanna use those but i dont even know how can i buy this assemblies, should i buy them 1 by 1 or is there any plus/gold subscribe type to reach all the cheats? Also how can i buy, when i go to paid assemblies topic theres no price nor buy button.
In addition; when i check the topics i always see that "x" assembly needs "xx core" to work. im curious about will i have to pay for both "x" assembly and "xx core" or those cores are already free?
I also tried to use trials of those cheats but they didnt work in ranked i think its because of i dont have active subscription.
Thanks in Advance

Tagged:

Comments

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

Best way to configure assemblies is one at a time and this way you can see what each does. The 4 assemblies you have listed are free to use and to purchase the paid assemblies you have to click on the "assemblies" tab on the top left of the webpage.

Divine assemblies need the DivineCore, 09K needs 09K core etc. etc. - you install the cores and other assemblies from the database tab on the loader (check the box and hit install).

• sameteraysameteray Posts: 3
    edited August 2019

@lolkhax ty for answer, u make it all clear for me.
    But when i try to use those cheats in ranked game; i cannot. Theres some error in the page. Do i need to buy premium ensage for use those free assemblies?

@sameteray said:
    @lolkhax ty for answer, u make it all clear for me.
    But when i try to use those cheats in ranked game; i cannot. Theres some error in the page. Do i need to buy premium ensage for use those free assemblies?

The trial period of paid assemblies require a subscription to use, this is a recent change to prevent people from making 238 accounts and playing all week for free. My understanding is if you haven't purchased access to the paid assemblies won't populate in the Database tab of the Loader - 09K.AIO would show up as there is a non-paid component of it (the non-supported heroes have basic skill usage and orbwalker features).

You can't play ranked games without a subscription though, which is fair enough I reckon.

• Thank you again, ill purchase subscription soon.
    Can you explain me whats orbwalker as a last thing :)

@sameteray said:
    Thank you again, ill purchase subscription soon.
    Can you explain me whats orbwalker as a last thing :)

Orbwalking is using on-hit spells and abilities to harass enemy heroes without drawing creep agro. Orbwalker used by Ensage attacks the targeted enemy and cancels the attack animation as soon as it can by moving, allowing you to either move towards the direction the enemy is running; or kite the enemy by moving further away while still attacking.

Really its' the function that allows the hero assemblies to work (cast spells on the target, attack, move, attack, cast spells and so forth).