[Refund] Divine.BeAware

Just bought it an hour ago and the game started lagging and at some point it was literally unplayable so requesting a refund I've just played one game with this , yesterday due to the sdk issue I couldn't use this in trial period

Tagged:

Comments

  • Just found beaware plus was on too I will try another game ,just switched it off

  • @saif1233 said:
    Just found beaware plus was on too I will try another game ,just switched it off

    yea, you need disable free beaware plus, if you not like it. Try o9k.HUD

  • @NeeDforKill said:

    @saif1233 said:
    Just found beaware plus was on too I will try another game ,just switched it off

    yea, you need disable free beaware plus, if you not like it. Try o9k.HUD

    I bought both together 2h back can I please a refund on the beware plus I am an honest customer here :>

  • @saif1233 said:

    @NeeDforKill said:

    @saif1233 said:
    Just found beaware plus was on too I will try another game ,just switched it off

    yea, you need disable free beaware plus, if you not like it. Try o9k.HUD

    I bought both together 2h back can I please a refund on the beware plus I am an honest customer here :>

    try to make ticket here https://www.ensage.io/tickets
    And Explain situation.

  • saif1233saif1233 Posts: 44
    edited September 2019

    @NeeDforKill said:

    @saif1233 said:

    @NeeDforKill said:

    @saif1233 said:
    Just found beaware plus was on too I will try another game ,just switched it off

    yea, you need disable free beaware plus, if you not like it. Try o9k.HUD

    I bought both together 2h back can I please a refund on the beware plus I am an honest customer here :>

    try to make ticket here https://www.ensage.io/tickets
    And Explain situation.

    I hope I get a refund :)

  • saif1233saif1233 Posts: 44
    edited September 2019

    @YEEEEEEE As per my ticket here: https://www.ensage.io/tickets/ticket/view/f5fc815d441daf4fdb5a2107 , I just need confirmation from your end can you please have a look what I have to say from my end I am an honest customer and I've never asked for refund on any purchase but since I felt I really needed this refund on this one so here I am. I have only used it twice where I suffered lag so I hope you will consider my request and give confirmation for the same, Thanks!

Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!