• YEEEEEEEYEEEEEEE Posts: 1,382
    edited December 2017

Update

• Many Changes and Cleanup.
  • what do Chase Mode you please tell

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

Thanks for the update Boss

• n3miz3zn3miz3z Posts: 39

combo mode needs a lot of rework doesnt work as intended sometimes doesnt work at all

edited January 2018

@n3miz3z said:
    combo mode needs a lot of rework doesnt work as intended sometimes doesnt work at all

you are very wrong, I play with him every day and there's no problem.
    I've never seen a script better than this Tinker Combo

edited January 2018

@YEEEEEEE said:

@n3miz3z said:

please dont get me wrong i am not trying to taunt you infact i use your scripts all the time ... i had used this script before ... and i used it again after the update the only problem i am facing is while doing combo 70% of times it just walking towards the enemy and not using any skills ... though they are in range ... also i am unable to understand how does the auto push works ... and also when at base it will rearm it self and use the soulring after that ... i dont nderstant why does it leave the soulring on cooldown at base .... can you take a look into it ?

@n3miz3z said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

@n3miz3z said:

please dont get me wrong i am not trying to taunt you infact i use your scripts all the time ... i had used this script before ... and i used it again after the update the only problem i am facing is while doing combo 70% of times it just walking towards the enemy and not using any skills ... though they are in range ... also i am unable to understand how does the auto push works ... and also when at base it will rearm it self and use the soulring after that ... i dont nderstant why does it leave the soulring on cooldown at base .... can you take a look into it ?

maybe you used the SDK Orbwalker.
    I play every day with him and there was no problem.
    yes, the codes are very outdated, But still there is none better than this script.
    auto push always worked poorly, so do not use it

edited January 2018

@YEEEEEEE said:

@n3miz3z said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

@n3miz3z said:

yes, the codes are very outdated, But still there is none better than this script.

yeha well i was checking it in demo it worked fine there .... what do you suggest i should use for orbwalking ? coz thats the only think i dont get ....

and you do a good job on your scripts so thanks for the efforts you put in it :D

• jhr1996jhr1996 Posts: 11

@n3miz3z said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

@n3miz3z said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

@n3miz3z said:

yeha well i was checking it in demo it worked fine there .... what do you suggest i should use for orbwalking ? coz thats the only think i dont get ....

and you do a good job on your scripts so thanks for the efforts you put in it :D

that happened to me too before, i just posted a reply here talking to that and 1 day after that, it was fixed, maybe it was a bug on the script, or in my computer i dont know.

• Hi, but can you make that when Tinker was returning to the base, he had automatic things from his shop? Well, there's SaulRing, Linkin, BKB.

• LimunLimun Posts: 2

very good script :) Just this option to rearm in fountan with travel boots on cd not working for me .
    Everythin else is very good :)

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

@YEEEEEEE said:

@n3miz3z said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

@n3miz3z said:

Hey @YEEEEEEE It isnt auto rearm when at base if auto push is disable, but when auto push is enabled it rearms , once can u sort this bug out please ?

• blitzkrieg1317blitzkrieg1317 Posts: 10
    edited February 2018

Great script, some suggestions. Would it be possible to show what enemy is selected for the lock mode and have some sort of option on rearm to press stop in order to cancel channeling.> @gznster said:

@blitzkrieg1317 said:
    Great script, some suggestions. Would it be possible to show what enemy is selected for the lock mode and have some sort of option on rearm to press stop in order to cancel channeling.

set a key for the hold in your dota options

does not work for rearm. you can cancel rearm just by moving. Would been better if Valve made it like TP scroll were cancelling it requires you to press hold/stop.

• gznstergznster Posts: 202

@blitzkrieg1317 said:
    Great script, some suggestions. Would it be possible to show what enemy is selected for the lock mode and have some sort of option on rearm to press stop in order to cancel channeling.

set a key for the hold in your dota options

• When i have a ghost scepter and press my combo key tinker use ghost and cancel some rearm spend all mana and 0 skills, it's a bug or any config? can you guys help me please?

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

Sounds like it's something to do with the configuration of the assembly. Try changing all the settings back to default and see if it still does it.

• shit script from trash coder and he still wants money from users so fucking sad

• gznstergznster Posts: 202

@444ranger444 said:
    shit script from trash coder and he still wants money from users so fucking sad

this script is free

• ZuenaZuena Posts: 8
    edited February 2018

@444ranger444 said:

this assembly is free..

• Zlotvor92Zlotvor92 Posts: 62
    edited February 2018

@444ranger444 said:

So why are you calling it shit?
    Script works just fine, if you can't press 1 button or its hard for you to play that way.My advice quit Dota!

• JerffellyJerffelly Posts: 198
    edited February 2018

that who developed this assembly looks like has quit ensage.
    yeeee have just updated to work.

@444ranger444 said:

• this script is the most imba Godlike rampage script of all you can see my profile on dota 2 i spam it everyday

• Brother can you check '' fail Rocket spam '' . . . i remember while ago there were no fail rocket spam but i used today and it was using rockets while there is no enmy around ... Apart from that, still YEEEEE has best scripts ... Legend Zeus and Skywrathmage ;)

• lilfazlilfaz Posts: 26

script is broken.
    it doesnt work anymore, can you please fix it ?

• lilfazlilfaz Posts: 26

No not this, I meant about the normal tinker script, not the paid one

• ralph_repatoralph_repato Posts: 135
    edited July 2018

Yah yah yah

@lilfaz said:
    No not this, I meant about the normal tinker script, not the paid one

Works for me

• How do I use the combo from the maximum cast range rather than blinking right next to the enemy hero??

• @siddhantshetty19 said:
    How do I use the combo from the maximum cast range rather than blinking right next to the enemy hero??

Disable blink dagger on the combo's item menu

• Combo does not work for me, how to fix it, my tinker is just walking to the enemy.

• how to disable drawing for guide blink in trees , also i press the check for auto rearm in fountain and it doesn't work kinda buggy

• Where can I see the download? Thank you.

@GodsPlan said:
    Where can I see the download? Thank you.

Database

• No response? Aight good assemble

@makaniel said:
    No response? Aight good assemble

it is a pity that sometimes I do not answer, I am so ashamed:(

all drawing through the menu can be disable
    1. but you can not disable Safe Position.
    2. auto rearm was not

• @YEEEEEEE said:

@makaniel said:
    No response? Aight good assemble

it is a pity that sometimes I do not answer, I am so ashamed:(

all drawing through the menu can be disable
    1. but you can not disable Safe Position.
    2. auto rearm was not

Sometimes the combo doesn't work bro it's like he only do scythe of vyse and dagon and rearm the laser and rocket was skipped yesterday , i dont have problem this assemble since i was using this for the first time though, also rearm to sometimes he uses sometimes not i toggle the uses rearm when travel is on cooldown kinda buggy a bit for me hmm

• anyone guide me please how do i use this. I have installed it in ensage software but dont know the rest. please help.

@smok_nn said:
    anyone guide me please how do i use this. I have installed it in ensage software but dont know the rest. please help.

• i still dont know how do i use this script.. installed it but there are lots of options please help me with a complete guide of tinker. thanks

• kuba0kuba0 Posts: 33

Hey YEEEEEE what about you upgrade this script and make him a paid one? Divine.Tinker ? Love your other scripts.

• state0fmymindstate0fmymind Posts: 1
    edited December 2018

Hey YEEEEEE I have an issue. When I press my combo key often times(60%) of the time tinker tries to attack the hero and stop, effectively not doing anything. Any idea what might be causing this?

@YEEEEEEE can you like upgrade this script ? auto push modes broken

@Ayush said:

auto push never worked!

@YEEEEEEE said:

@Ayush said:

auto push never worked!

hehe what i meant was can u implement it/upgrade ? xD

• I can not use it when activating the script. Vote for me from the game !!

• when im unbind rocket spam key, dota crashed, dont know

@SwitchAnoway said:
    when im unbind rocket spam key, dota crashed, dont know

random crash waiting for fix Ensage.Core

• Hello, I have turned off the loader's hit and run. Using this script, press the shortcut key and the hero will follow the mouse to move.
    This has never happened before with a major core update.

• edited February 2019

This script is awesome! I gained over 500MMR off this one alone!

• FkNiggersFkNiggers Posts: 11

Can you fix this script, bugged with the new update.