Cancelled recurrent payment but still subscribed

I cancelled the recurrent payment but ensage still subscribed me today for 3 months. How can I revert the transaction? I am no longer playing dota2. Every ticket i opened with support in these 3 years with ensagr was never answered so please dont ask me to create a ticket. Thank you

Tagged:

Comments

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976
    edited November 2019

@toxicspazz said:
    I cancelled the recurrent payment but ensage still subscribed me today for 3 months. How can I revert the transaction? I am no longer playing dota2. Every ticket i opened with support in these 3 years with ensagr was never answered so please dont ask me to create a ticket. Thank you

Open a ticket. People who doing payment things avalible only in tickets

Check if you for sure disable auto bill in your paypal settings.

• toxicspazztoxicspazz Posts: 43
    edited November 2019

@NeeDforKill said:

@toxicspazz said:

okay, i opened a ticket, thanks.

when looking into paypal, your company appears with two entries as inactive, which shows I had already disabled recurrent payment but you somehow activated again from your side.

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@toxicspazz said:

@NeeDforKill said:

@toxicspazz said:

okay, i opened a ticket, thanks.

when looking into paypal, your company appears with two entries as inactive, which shows I had already disabled recurrent payment but you somehow activated again from your side.

that's impossible, we can't do anything with payments related to your account. When you try to pay there is two paypal links, one with auto-renew and other is one time payment. We can't do anything or somehow to charge your money, it's paypal functionality.

Wait for ticket reply.