Auth failed

I experienced an error lately 3 fuckin times which says auth failed and i cant reconnect and even worse, it always happens on picking. now i got 3 abandons. TY, just waiting for my LP or better BAD CONDUCT BAN.

Tagged:

Comments

  • lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 350

    So are you asking for help or crying us a river? Kinda hope you do get banned :D

  • @lolkhax said:
    So are you asking for help or crying us a river? Kinda hope you do get banned :D

    sorry man. just got carried by the moment. peace.

  • lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 350

    @lokiodinson10 said:

    @lolkhax said:
    So are you asking for help or crying us a river? Kinda hope you do get banned :D

    sorry man. just got carried by the moment. peace.

    All goods G, I will now suggest some fixes that may or may not work :D

    You might have to add the Ensage folder and the Loader exe to the white-list on your antivirus/malware applications, you could also try adding the exclusions to Windows Defender (whatever its' called now).

    I had an issue last night after re-installing Malwarebytes, which was blocking api.playsharp.com and failed to auth - just something for you to check/sus out and give a go.

    Hope you get this under-wraps :D

  • @lolkhax said:

    @lokiodinson10 said:

    @lolkhax said:
    So are you asking for help or crying us a river? Kinda hope you do get banned :D

    sorry man. just got carried by the moment. peace.

    All goods G, I will now suggest some fixes that may or may not work :D

    You might have to add the Ensage folder and the Loader exe to the white-list on your antivirus/malware applications, you could also try adding the exclusions to Windows Defender (whatever its' called now).

    I had an issue last night after re-installing Malwarebytes, which was blocking api.playsharp.com and failed to auth - just something for you to check/sus out and give a go.

    Hope you get this under-wraps :D

    nice

Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!