Auth failed

I experienced an error lately 3 fuckin times which says auth failed and i cant reconnect and even worse, it always happens on picking. now i got 3 abandons. TY, just waiting for my LP or better BAD CONDUCT BAN.

Tagged:

Comments

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

So are you asking for help or crying us a river? Kinda hope you do get banned :D

• @lolkhax said:
    So are you asking for help or crying us a river? Kinda hope you do get banned :D

sorry man. just got carried by the moment. peace.

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@lokiodinson10 said:

@lolkhax said:

All goods G, I will now suggest some fixes that may or may not work :D

You might have to add the Ensage folder and the Loader exe to the white-list on your antivirus/malware applications, you could also try adding the exclusions to Windows Defender (whatever its' called now).

I had an issue last night after re-installing Malwarebytes, which was blocking api.playsharp.com and failed to auth - just something for you to check/sus out and give a go.

Hope you get this under-wraps :D

• @lolkhax said:

@lokiodinson10 said:

@lolkhax said:

All goods G, I will now suggest some fixes that may or may not work :D

You might have to add the Ensage folder and the Loader exe to the white-list on your antivirus/malware applications, you could also try adding the exclusions to Windows Defender (whatever its' called now).

I had an issue last night after re-installing Malwarebytes, which was blocking api.playsharp.com and failed to auth - just something for you to check/sus out and give a go.

Hope you get this under-wraps :D

nice