fps drop and and auto close game

i am having a problem lately...everytime there is a team fight or something normal fight i keep disconnecting and huge fps drops can someone help whats causing this kind of issue thank you in advance...

btw my computer specs is i9-9900k and 2080ti so i dont think i have problem with computer or something

Tagged:

Comments

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@goodsam001 said:
    i am having a problem lately...everytime there is a team fight or something normal fight i keep disconnecting and huge fps drops can someone help whats causing this kind of issue thank you in advance...

btw my computer specs is i9-9900k and 2080ti so i dont think i have problem with computer or something

If you get disconnect it's not related to Ensage. If your game autoclose in fight, that's mean you use outdated scripts.

If you want best experience with good fps you need buy paid o9k scripts.

• @NeeDforKill said:

@goodsam001 said:

If you get disconnect it's not related to Ensage. If your game autoclose in fight, that's mean you use outdated scripts.

i have bought all o9k scripts been using ensage for too long already and all scripts are all updated and im only using o9k scripts too so i doubt that there is other scripts there interfering with it

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@goodsam001 said:

@NeeDforKill said:

@goodsam001 said:

i have bought all o9k scripts been using ensage for too long already and all scripts are all updated and im only using o9k scripts too so i doubt that there is other scripts there interfering with it

So can you please record a video. Because it's hard to help you without that.

• @NeeDforKill said:

@goodsam001 said:

@NeeDforKill said:

@goodsam001 said:

So can you please record a video. Because it's hard to help you without that.

i think i found the problem...i think o9k hud is causing the problem when i disabled it and used divinebeaware everything is normal no fps drop and no auto close but not 100% sure if it is really the problem

• kaka463kaka463 Posts: 6

goodsam001 which ones do you use?