Crash n Core Injection Failed

bucminhdobucminhdo Posts: 87

I do not understand why recently, specifically since the patch 7.25 patch. My dota and ensage often crashes. As follows:

1) When you first get into the game, the Scripts still work. But playing around 15-20p, when I want to adjust the menu. Immediately after clicking on the Ensage menu, the crash and not responding (If not touched, the game and Scripts still run normally).

2) After each crash, Core Injection Failed error appears, sometimes crashes on phase ban pick. The solution now is to turn off all Steam + Ensage. Then re-run, then re-enter the game normally. But playing 15-20p will encounter the error in step 1

Although I have also reinstalled the dota, reinstalled Ensage and changed the authentication key. But the situation still happens ... Any solutions?

Comments

  • NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,974

    @bucminhdo said:
    I do not understand why recently, specifically since the patch 7.25 patch. My dota and ensage often crashes. As follows:

    1) When you first get into the game, the Scripts still work. But playing around 15-20p, when I want to adjust the menu. Immediately after clicking on the Ensage menu, the crash and not responding (If not touched, the game and Scripts still run normally).

    2) After each crash, Core Injection Failed error appears, sometimes crashes on phase ban pick. The solution now is to turn off all Steam + Ensage. Then re-run, then re-enter the game normally. But playing 15-20p will encounter the error in step 1

    Although I have also reinstalled the dota, reinstalled Ensage and changed the authentication key. But the situation still happens ... Any solutions?

    There is crash if you have dota plus, we already working on That.

  • bucminhdobucminhdo Posts: 87

    @NeeDforKill said:

    @bucminhdo said:
    I do not understand why recently, specifically since the patch 7.25 patch. My dota and ensage often crashes. As follows:

    1) When you first get into the game, the Scripts still work. But playing around 15-20p, when I want to adjust the menu. Immediately after clicking on the Ensage menu, the crash and not responding (If not touched, the game and Scripts still run normally).

    2) After each crash, Core Injection Failed error appears, sometimes crashes on phase ban pick. The solution now is to turn off all Steam + Ensage. Then re-run, then re-enter the game normally. But playing 15-20p will encounter the error in step 1

    Although I have also reinstalled the dota, reinstalled Ensage and changed the authentication key. But the situation still happens ... Any solutions?

    There is crash if you have dota plus, we already working on That.

    Confirm that I have dota plus...

  • bucminhdobucminhdo Posts: 87

    @NeeDforKill please try to fix soon. Everything is getting worse and worse. I often get disconnect and crash dota at Ban Pick Phase. Even when in games, combat broke out and crashed

  • NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,974

    @bucminhdo said:
    @NeeDforKill please try to fix soon. Everything is getting worse and worse. I often get disconnect and crash dota at Ban Pick Phase. Even when in games, combat broke out and crashed

    i am not person who is responsible for fix. I am already send info to right person.

  • bucminhdobucminhdo Posts: 87

    @NeeDforKill said:

    @bucminhdo said:
    @NeeDforKill please try to fix soon. Everything is getting worse and worse. I often get disconnect and crash dota at Ban Pick Phase. Even when in games, combat broke out and crashed

    i am not person who is responsible for fix. I am already send info to right person.

    I would be grateful if you can give me the info of the PIC. It's been over 1 week that I often meet a crash game :( Feeling bad

  • tapewormtapeworm Posts: 2

    i allways get a gamecrash when i start dota with ensage , i play long time with it but last 5 month i cant play with it because starting crashes i dont know how to fix it ? should i run with direct x 11 or x 9 ???

Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!