Smart Power Treads

nakamanakama Posts: 2
edited April 2020 in Assemblies

Features

• Fully automated power treads usage.
  • Quick switches back to primary attribute on attack.
  • Switches to intelligence if you are missing mana.
  • If you have maxinum mana boots will be on strength, however if you have full health then it will be switched back to your hero's primary attribute.
  • Switches to strength if you hero's health is low and option toggled (maxhealth / 3)
  • Switch randomization toggle that is ON by default, it adds random 5-50 millisecond delay on boots switching.
  • Now does not switch treads anymore if you are invisible unless you are on Riki.

Install Smart Power Treads

Note

Works best on heroes like Anti Mage, Sven, Luna, Morphling who hits the jungle a lot while farming lanes.

Comments

• kappatalismkappatalism Posts: 134
    edited May 2020

hey can you make this for casting spells too ? great work btw !

edit: it switches to intelligence, but it is late (after the spell is casted)

• jziegler86jziegler86 Posts: 4

yes, that would be great.... switch before blink, switch back ...

• nakamanakama Posts: 2

@kappatalism said:

That is because it starts the auto regeneration, this feature is not added yet but is now being added as we speak.

• kappatalismkappatalism Posts: 134

@nakama said:

@kappatalism said:

That is because it starts the auto regeneration, this feature is not added yet but is now being added as we speak.

Please do notify me (by replying to my post or something) if you updated it. I would be very thankful :doge:

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 377

@nakama said:

@kappatalism said:

Yup adding intelligence switch before casting spell will make this assembly better. I tried it before, but went back to auto usage since it doesnt change to int before casting.