invoker paid scripts are broken

finale2finale2 Posts: 8

for moones or jumpering both scripts are broken and not working with full functions anymore.
if you don't know what is wrong with it please pm me to discuses it till they are perfect
if you know and not welling to fix then please refund our money

Tagged:

Comments

• owennhtowennht Posts: 118

I have the same problem with you... paid scripts are broken and no one cares, admins just ignore us and the devs just leave the community...

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

you need wait for update

• finale2finale2 Posts: 8

@owennht said:
    I have the same problem with you... paid scripts are broken and no one cares, admins just ignore us and the devs just leave the community...

don't know about which you are talking about but many working perfect !
    I mean check out sky or zeus or any scripts from YEEEE they are master piece
    but here I'm talking about invoker scripts

@NeeDforKill said:
    you need wait for update

they are updated bro !
    they are working but not working as supposed to be !
    combos are bad
    orbwalking are bad
    jumping from invisible enemy to visible enemy take time till scripts start acting same for enemy in fog to in vision enemy etc.

developer need to open a big chat with me if they are going to fix this !
    I can make you a big list now of the broken parts if they are welling to fix !

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@finale2 said:

@owennht said:

don't know about which you are talking about but many working perfect !
    I mean check out sky or zeus or any scripts from YEEEE they are master piece
    but here I'm talking about invoker scripts

@NeeDforKill said:
    you need wait for update

they are updated bro !
    they are working but not working as supposed to be !
    combos are bad
    orbwalking are bad
    jumping from invisible enemy to visible enemy take time till scripts start acting same for enemy in fog to in vision enemy etc.

developer need to open a big chat with me if they are going to fix this !
    I can make you a big list now of the broken parts if they are welling to fix !

You can do and put list here and i will resend them. They works bad because Admin not finish humanizer yet.