Ensage Not Taking Severe Actions !! (Support Team Quality Going Down)

AyushAyush Posts: 356
edited April 2020 in General

Hello everyone hope you all are safe !!

Lately, the moderators have stopped reinforcing the rules of this scripting platform, which is highly disappointing for us !!

Problem 1: I have informed to @NeeDforKill and @Jumpering about the broken Arc free script on discord and @Jumpering had told me that it would be fixed within the next 2 weeks or so, it has been around 2 and half months +, and no fix issued yet !!

Problem 2 : Invoker script by @Moones is dead since January of this year, still no fix was issued, no response from the developer, that invoker script costs ~40$ and many of us community people are highly disappointed, as per the rules of the Paid assembly community it should be fixed within 1/2 weeks.. but no fix has been issued yet !!

More Information On Problem 1 :

About the problem 1, the developer has only been fixing paid assemblies this is completely opposite of @Moones situation, this is completely wrong, when he had promised to fix the problem and has not, and only updating paid assemblies, what should happen to other people of engage I don't understand why the support team isn't taking any action !!

More Information On Problem 2 :

I can understand about the problem 2 that developer has the right to leave whenever he wants, but when he knows that the problem exists and 'promised' to fix it in the next couple of weeks, he should uphold the promise, and the @Moones told he has some life problems, after a month at least he has to give a status on what's going on like when he would be able to update and all, even if its another month we would definitely wait because solving his life problems comes first !!

But leaving his Customers with Nada, and no information since 2 months is completely wrong !!, and the support team hasn't even commented on this, like nothing as ever happened, what happened to my great support team of engage, previously it was very good and on point !! but lately the quality has been dropping a lot !!

I am not expecting the problem 2 to be addressed/resolved, but problem 1 is definitely SHOULD be resolved !!!!

Tagged:

Comments

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

Hello. I understand that you are concerned about the situation. I will try to clarify the situation.

Who is the developer of paid assemblies? - This is a person who did something useful for the project, for example, released high-quality free assemblies and showed a good side.

How does the calculation between Ensage and developers work - The user purchases the assemblies through our site, and the developer receives the amount with the deduction of fee to their account in our system, where they can withdraw them.
    If the developer withdrew this money, we cannot make a refund to the user. Now you know how it works.

We work primarily with developers on trust, nothing prevents them from earning some amount and leaving the project, We can not compensate for this in any way, because the money will already be withdrawn.

About problem 1:
    Yes, this situation takes place and I passed him information about problems with the script. Other active developers do not want and will not update this assembly, because they will not get anything from it. Moones withdrew all the funds for this we can not return the money or pay other developers to fix this assembly.

About problem 2:
    Here you can see what kind of person this is. It means that something serious has happened to him, or he has decided not to update his scripts any more, as far as I can see, he doesn't even come here.

You can draw your own conclusions, we work on trust and no one is protected from such situations.
    Banal but a person can die and then what ?

I understand that for many of you this money is a large amount, but still for one payment - it is adequate. As far as I know, the script worked perfectly since October 2018 and stopped receiving updates in December 2019 - this is a very long period of support.

As an example, you can remember SirLimon, who insulted and mocked his own clients, who did not update the scripts for half a year.

We give tools and an opportunity to a person to earn money, we can not know what kind of person it is.

• AyushAyush Posts: 356
    edited April 2020

@NeeDforKill said:
    Hello. I understand that you are concerned about the situation. I will try to clarify the situation.

Who is the developer of paid assemblies? - This is a person who did something useful for the project, for example, released high-quality free assemblies and showed a good side.

How does the calculation between Ensage and developers work - The user purchases the assemblies through our site, and the developer receives the amount with the deduction of fee to their account in our system, where they can withdraw them.
    If the developer withdrew this money, we cannot make a refund to the user. Now you know how it works.

We work primarily with developers on trust, nothing prevents them from earning some amount and leaving the project, We can not compensate for this in any way, because the money will already be withdrawn.

About problem 1:
    Yes, this situation takes place and I passed him information about problems with the script. Other active developers do not want and will not update this assembly, because they will not get anything from it. Moones withdrew all the funds for this we can not return the money or pay other developers to fix this assembly.

About problem 2:
    Here you can see what kind of person this is. It means that something serious has happened to him, or he has decided not to update his scripts any more, as far as I can see, he doesn't even come here.

You can draw your own conclusions, we work on trust and no one is protected from such situations.
    Banal but a person can die and then what ?

I understand that for many of you this money is a large amount, but still for one payment - it is adequate. As far as I know, the script worked perfectly since October 2018 and stopped receiving updates in December 2019 - this is a very long period of support.

As an example, you can remember SirLimon, who insulted and mocked his own clients, who did not update the scripts for half a year.

We give tools and an opportunity to a person to earn money, we can not know what kind of person it is.

Thanks a lot for taking time and replying, Okay I understand about Moones situation bro, but what about problem 1 bro about Jumpering not updating his arc free script bro, like I didn't seem to understand where you have reasoned that bro, and once again am asking only as a friendly community member...

"Yes, this situation takes place and I passed him information about problems with the script.", is it about Jumpering only bro ? is it about the free script only bro ? like the thing is about 2/3 months back I have informed it to you and Jumpering bro, Jumpering told he would fix that soon, but no updates on that, I hope this time it will be different

Once again thank you for your efforts @NeeDforKill !!

Side Note: I have bought the Moones assembly in September, 2019 and it was a bit buggy then too, so I don't think its worth it, But anyways I can understand...

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 377

Actually dev and admin should find a way for an alternate solution when developer decides to leave. If I could decide, I would increase paid subscription fee, but whenever a dev of a assembly leaves, the paid script would be taken over by admin or ensage dev. Just to keep it updated. Imagine if you paid for a lot of assembly, even just one cost 40 dollars, then a big dota 2 update comes up, and no one would update or fix the high priced assembly, then we actually just wasted money. I suggest if a dev leaves, ensage admin takes over since we are paying at a higer sub fee. I mean the code is there already, you just need to fix when theres new items, new heroes, items being changed. Map changes etc. @NeeDforKill

@NeeDforKill if your thinking about compensation or motivation for admin or other dev to fix broken assembly, why not increase sub or deduct money from our sub to give it to one dev for the fix. That would motivate someone.

@anonymouse said:
    Actually dev and admin should find a way for an alternate solution when developer decides to leave. If I could decide, I would increase paid subscription fee, but whenever a dev of a assembly leaves, the paid script would be taken over by admin or ensage dev. Just to keep it updated. Imagine if you paid for a lot of assembly, even just one cost 40 dollars, then a big dota 2 update comes up, and no one would update or fix the high priced assembly, then we actually just wasted money. I suggest if a dev leaves, ensage admin takes over since we are paying at a higer sub fee. I mean the code is there already, you just need to fix when theres new items, new heroes, items being changed. Map changes etc. @NeeDforKill

+1

• owennhtowennht Posts: 118
    edited April 2020

I bought so many scripts from Ensage (only start using Ensage around April 2019) because I saw that devs updated their scripts almost instantly right after any new patches, and the devs spend their time to communicate with the users throughout the forum. I was a Hake user by the way. Some scripts that I paid are Invoker by Moones, Meepo by Junpering, O9k.Evader, O9k.AIO, Devine.Beware, Bemine AIO, Arc by Jumpering etc.

But now, after the "big" patch around November (the patch that introduces Void Spirit and Snapfire) everything seems so wrong lately. Devs no longer interact with users or takes forever to respose (Jumpering, Moones, IdcNoob), while only maybe 2 devs are still active and provide support (Beminee and YEEEEE).

I paid a huge amount of money for Invoker scripts by Moones and Meepo scripts by Jumpering and only been using them for a few months before the devs decide to give up and quit.

It's sad to see such active and thoughtful community become dead and silent like this state, 90% of the request to fix the scripts from users are just ignored by the devs now.

@owennht said:
    I bought so many scripts from Ensage (only start using Ensage around April 2019) because I saw that devs updated their scripts almost instantly right after any new patches, and the devs spend their time to communicate with the users throughout the forum. I was a Hake user by the way. Some scripts that I paid are Invoker by Moones, Meepo by Junpering, O9k.Evader, O9k.AIO, Devine.Beware, Bemine AIO, Arc by Jumpering etc.

But now, after the "big" patch around November (the patch that introduces Void Spirit and Snapfire) everything seems so wrong lately. Devs no longer interact with users or takes forever to respose (Jumpering, Moones, IdcNoob), while only maybe 2 devs are still active and provide support (beminee and YEEEEE).

I paid a huge amount of money for Invoker scripts by Moones and Meepo scripts by Jumpering and only been using them for a fee months before the devs decide to give up .

It's sad to see such active and thoughtful community become dead and silent like this state, 90% of the request to fix the scripts from users are just ignored by the devs now.

Ensage dev and admin should just make a temp update to assemblies, until the dev is activr again.

@anonymouse said:

@owennht said:

But now, after the "big" patch around November (the patch that introduces Void Spirit and Snapfire) everything seems so wrong lately. Devs no longer interact with users or takes forever to respose (Jumpering, Moones, IdcNoob), while only maybe 2 devs are still active and provide support (beminee and YEEEEE).

I paid a huge amount of money for Invoker scripts by Moones and Meepo scripts by Jumpering and only been using them for a fee months before the devs decide to give up .

Ensage dev and admin should just make a temp update to assemblies, until the dev is activr again.

Hopefully they can make Ensage great again regardless of the recent bans