Guide how to protect your account from bans/ Setup humanizer.

NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976
edited April 2020 in General

What you need to install:
1. Divine.Core
2. Divine.Humanizer
You should also disable all functions in o9k ordersblocker.

We will need Divine. Humanizer to move the camera, move the cursor, and possibility to use zoomhack to get safe vs server-side anti-cheat/replay.
You don't need to configure it, the settings should remain the default.

Ensage Humanizer in this version, the function manages orders, slows them down, or restricts them. This is a very important feature, as poorly written assemblies can lead to your account being banned(2038).
Settings: SDKMenu-> Humanizer->
1) Enabled - Enable or Disable built-in Humanizer.
2) Auto-Selection - Ensures that all entities which recive orders are getting selected before order sent.
3) Queue Size - Default setting is 8. Internal queue for orders. Higher values can cause more order lag(it will looks like delay). You can finetune this setting to make it faster or safer, find a compromise(less value means more chance of being banned).

Important! such heroes as Arc Warden, Meepo, Multi-unit scripts like Illusion AutoFarmer, Units Auto Farmer have chance to get you manually banned.

Look at screenshot for settings.

Comments

• escesc Posts: 13

i am still getting ban, without using hacks that will be manually ban as per suggested.
    any advice?

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@esc said:
    i am still getting ban, without using hacks that will be manually ban as per suggested.
    any advice?

I can only recommend you few things:
    1. Don't buy any account or use account where you played without hacks - that will be ban for boosting 2038
    2. Don't use same phones

If you can best choice is will be reinstall Windows. They probably put some files on your pc, to determinate any new accounts.

• mosherdkmosherdk Posts: 4

Greetings as I say I have everything activated humanizer but I use snatcher when I grab runes the camera does not move to it or in some combos or escapes the camera does not move nor the cursor, but with order blocker if that happens, then how does humanizer work? why i don't see it working

• YEEEEEEEYEEEEEEE Posts: 1,382

@mosherdk said:
    Greetings as I say I have everything activated humanizer but I use snatcher when I grab runes the camera does not move to it or in some combos or escapes the camera does not move nor the cursor, but with order blocker if that happens, then how does humanizer work? why i don't see it working

Use Divine.Humanizer

• thebigkthebigk Posts: 49

I got smacked with Ban as well...lol