I dont want to witness E# dead.It is a good APP

GY0205GY0205 Posts: 11

If you can not provide a full version, please just solve the problem of not being able to play the game first ok?

Tagged:

Comments

• GY0205GY0205 Posts: 11

Or if you cant solve the problem or don't plan to update, let us know who still loves it. We cant wait much longer.

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

We rewriting Ensage.Core from June

• GY0205GY0205 Posts: 11

@NeeDforKill said:

Can the team come up with a temporary solution to a problem that can't play right now?

• kookoncckookoncc Posts: 7

My account has been waiting until it expires since June. Will there be any compensation? A lot of time was wasted.

@kookoncc said:
    My account has been waiting until it expires since June. Will there be any compensation? A lot of time was wasted.

If you had in this time sub, you will get your compensation.

• xblq0210xblq0210 Posts: 1

@NeeDforKill said:

@kookoncc said:

Available Compensation days0, how can i get the compensation? my sub ends at JUL30

@xblq0210 said:

@NeeDforKill said:

@kookoncc said:

Available Compensation days0, how can i get the compensation? my sub ends at JUL30

After Ensage will be Updated

• RoccoZerooRoccoZeroo Posts: 20

@GY0205 said:
    If you can not provide a full version, please just solve the problem of not being able to play the game first ok?

@GY0205 said:
    Or if you cant solve the problem or don't plan to update, let us know who still loves it. We cant wait much longer.

@GY0205 said:

@NeeDforKill said:

Can the team come up with a temporary solution to a problem that can't play right now?

@xblq0210 said:

@NeeDforKill said:

@kookoncc said:

https://divine.wtf/

• we and sister think this is a very good website.
    voip phone service