How can you tackle a problem like Diablo?

Its launch is a disaster The overloaded login servers ruin the experience down to little more than waiting in line at the most exciting party in town. Only players had already paid $60 to gain entry. The problems took days to correct however, the real harm was done a few weeks later. With an economy that had to be weighed against a controversial auction house, people were bored of playing a game designed to never bore.

Blizzard Entertainment is among the most loved developers in the business. It did not, depending on how you see it--make bad games. In February of 2014. Diablo was sold out to 15 million people. The general vibe towards Diablo was one of anger, sadness and anger.

"That's been a strange event," says Alex Mayberry in the morning prior to the the game's transformational expansion, Reaper of Souls. I asked him what it's like to see Diablo become so intimately associated to a sense of frustration. "I do not know if this gets over-emphasized. Which is the vocal minority of us, and what's the percentage? Even if it's only one percent, or even two percent, that's a lot of people."

Two percent of dissatisfied Diablo players is 280.000 people. That's a lot of angry commenters. "It's been difficult to separate the various voices that make up the raucous cacophony," Mayberry adds.

Reaper of Souls launches tomorrow with new loot-dropping mechanisms, a new Crusader category, a brand-new level 70 cap as well as an Adventure Mode, and the removal of popular Auction House. The majority of the changes to its mechanics are being incorporated back into the vanilla game as part of patch 2.0.1. However, the overall message is that players will get more varied loot more often. The response, generally, is positive. "It's pleasant to observe people reacting to the change," Mayberry says, "and I think the modifications are very positive." Hi guys, are you a fan of the D2R Items too? you can visit https://www.p2pah.com/

Tagged: