Which players are among the top rated centers?

Jokic's two back-to-back MVP accolades enough to allow him an advantage on Embiid in the latest edition of the game? Check it out below.MT 2K23
C ratings: Which players are among the top rated centers?Nikola Jokic as well as Joel Embiid are both tied as the second-highest rated player in the game with an overall 96. Karl-Anthony towns is the next-closest center, with a rating of around 89 overall.

This is the second straight year that 2K didn't pick between the two titans often regarded as the top centers in the world. Last year the two were both given 95 out of 100 in 2K22.I think I'm eating from Ronnie 2K's hand as of right now. It's true that we're in the dog days of the offseason , and with Kevin Durant pressing pause on the Brooklyn Nets' doomsday device only a couple of weeks ago What else do we have to discuss?

It's Madden, NHL, FIFA, MLB the Show, or any other major sporting league video game, the public release of each athlete's ratings always stirs up heated debates. When you release the rating of everyone in a given team, it's normal to have a few crying fanboys, scorned rivals and sentiments of snubs.

The athletes themselves have even spoken about their ratings occasionally to bring the debate to a higher level. Durant did this last week, as did an old teammate of Klay Thompson. Both did not seem happy with their current scores to not the least.It's my personal belief that game makers do this for a reason. They put out ratings that are controversial enough to get people talking, but without harming the integrity of the game. By doing this, they stimulate discussion about their newest game with Cheap NBA 2K23 MT Coins the hope that more people purchase it.