Greetings!

nagasarannagasaran Posts: 3
edited April 2017 in General

Greetings from me, nagasaran :sisi3:
I'm the old Ensage VIP user, being there for almost 1 year. Hope to see a better hero assemble incoming to everyone!

Tagged:

Comments

• Uhhh so what's happening with old subscriptions? and why dont any assemblies work with the new loader (not even moons orbwalker)

• Perhaps, lend them some times, idk why does the old forum disband secretly without any announcement until I had a visit to Dischord Community. Hopefully, those old VIP could have basically discount of 5% for the next subscription as the current is only 10 dollars.

• JetJet Posts: 171

@grinspoon7 said:
    Uhhh so what's happening with old subscriptions? and why dont any assemblies work with the new loader (not even moons orbwalker)

They literally said to read the guidelines before getting started on the new forum. If you're currently a subscriber, you will get compensation days until the majority of assemblies are working again

• ultiworldultiworld Posts: 66

I hope they could let us use the old ensage during the transition. Also an announcement in advance would be nice. I planed to play with my friends today and just found ensage is not working. Don't know what to do now.
    so sad o.O

• djkicedjkice Posts: 17

I think because iirc core has been updated. inc new orbwalker etc.

• @Jet said:

@grinspoon7 said:
    Uhhh so what's happening with old subscriptions? and why dont any assemblies work with the new loader (not even moons orbwalker)

They literally said to read the guidelines before getting started on the new forum. If you're currently a subscriber, you will get compensation days until the majority of assemblies are working again

wouldnt hurt to announce it on the old site, or at least tease a big change. Relax.

• kjakzkjakz Posts: 11

hiiii good luck all =)