Request & Ideas

thizitothizito Posts: 43
edited May 2017 in General

Hello, so far im enjoying alot of Ensage.. its been really great.

There is some suggestions i wanna make to improve current scripts and make new ones, i think the majority of users would like too.

• Key to aggro creep (if any enemy hero is visible on map you can do that) DONE
  • Key to remove aggro from tower or creep if possible DONE
  • Add support to Echo Sabre while orbwalking on SDK/ZAIO DONE
  • Minimal distance to start orbwalking (personal request, sometimes u dont really want to be so close) (edit: also looks much more legit) DONE
  • We really need a simple script to automatic use items, zaio have it but is not configurable, Ability#old have it but doesnt work with any other script (example of item Solar crest) (this can be done by ItemManager i guess, its simple)
  • Ember improved script (1 button to chain with W, Panic Key(escape key), automatic escape, 1 button to spam ultimate, full combo)
  • Brewmaster script (hotkeys for use of each panda ultimate skills?)
  • Fix the use of linken-broker items in enemys without items (legionannihilator <3jumpering)
  • Puck script(idk if possible)
  • OD kill hit counter (i stole idea from hake script, it show you how much hits you need to kill the person, IF you have ultimate it will count how much hits you need to do for kill with ultimate., sry my english, https://s.put.re/EPMU4oT.lua)
  • Please fix Lane Marker to work if possible & anything to analise people when you are loading the match, would be nice to see the ping of people on your team for example, so u can dodge if he have 500ms and u dont wanna risk it. (idea)

edited with new ideas and all scripts who are done!! thanks guys!!

:sisi3: Ty for listening, i hope some things could been done <3Ensage

Comments

• ChamsChams Posts: 98

Anti aggro and the orbwalker seem very useful.

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175

Ive made this aggro/unaggro assembly, it will appear in database when approved.

• thizitothizito Posts: 43

@IdcNoob said:
    Ive made this aggro/unaggro assembly, it will appear in database when approved.

FeelsGoodMan

edited with new ideas and all scripts who are done!! thanks guys!! added some new stuff

• saltonazadsaltonazad Posts: 33

we need script to shtorm spirit!!!!

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

@saltonazad said:
    we need script to shtorm spirit!!!!

+1 that!

• manunit92manunit92 Posts: 25

there is a storm spirit script annihilation script. I would love to see a chen script. No one likes chen though lol

• saltonazadsaltonazad Posts: 33

This script is so bad, use combo and nonstop use ultimate

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

@saltonazad said:
    This script is so bad, use combo and nonstop use ultimate

true that!

ye the storm spirit script is somehow not that great, i agree with this point