Can we have neutral creep hack function like hake?

ultiworldultiworld Posts: 66

It is the last thing that we don't have. That is to show all alive neutrals and their exact location in fow. Also shows whether the creep are visible by enemy's hero or ward in fow. It could greatly increase our map awareness and farm or gank in the right place.

Tagged:

Comments

• ChamsChams Posts: 98

Visible by enemy does this I think but maybe not to the extent you want.

Can you post screen shots of what hake feature does?

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175

@Chams said:

When u press key it freezes ur game for like 3 seconds and then shows current lane/neutral creep positions.

• badbreathbadbreath Posts: 172

Notification for when Roshan is under attack would be nice too.

• ultiworldultiworld Posts: 66

@IdcNoob said:

@Chams said:

When u press key it freezes ur game for like 3 seconds and then shows current lane/neutral creep positions.

Hi Idc, your scripts helped me a lot. Love them :D
    It freezes me for like half seconds. While location is useful, the most important information is whether the creep can be seen by enemy.
    Is it possible for us to have that function? Or will we be able to use ensage and hake at the same time at our own risk like the old times?

@ultiworld said:

@IdcNoob said:

@Chams said:

Hi Idc, your scripts helped me a lot. Love them :D
    It freezes me for like half seconds. While location is useful, the most important information is whether the creep can be seen by enemy.
    Is it possible for us to have that function? Or will we be able to use ensage and hake at the same time at our own risk like the old times?

Just spam zynox that u want to see if ally creeps are visible to enemy :kappa:

• ChamsChams Posts: 98

@badbreath said:
    Notification for when Roshan is under attack would be nice too.

Usually you can see the x appearing if they using skills or if you hover over rosh you can see flashes but it requires you to checl it I guess. Be good to have it just alert you

• kappatalismkappatalism Posts: 134

@ultiworld said:
    It is the last thing that we don't have. That is to show all alive neutrals and their exact location in fow. Also shows whether the creep are visible by enemy's hero or ward in fow. It could greatly increase our map awareness and farm or gank in the right place.

thats the only thing we don't have ? no other stuff ?

edited May 2017

So if u guys want, i can make "creep hack", but with this freeze it will be kinda annoying to use.

• habsfanhabsfan Posts: 37

I think on hake it's bound to a button so you hit it to have a flash insight of enemy.

@kappatalism said:

@ultiworld said:

That is basically the only thing we don't have. They do have better scripts with circle skill hero like axe, enigma and magnus. But I think they are less important.

@IdcNoob said:
    So if u guys want, i can make "creep hack", but with this freeze it will be kinda annoying to use.

Freeze would be less of a problem if we can decide when to use it. There are a lot of cases that creep hack could be helpful even with huge freeze.
    for example
    1. All enemy has disappeared from mini map, we wanna know whether they are farming jungle, killing roshan, or ganking.
    2. We just used smoke and want to know where we can find enemy.
    3. Enemy team has a jungle hero, as a support, we wanna know exactly where he is farming so we can follow and harass.

I think I will completely leave hake away if we can have this function.

@kappatalism said:

@ultiworld said:

I do remember there is another function that we dont have. Hake has a script that can show enemy's location on minimap and bigmap when they are using certain skills in fow. Like when karl change orbs. The most useful case for this function is when they are using smoke, the script will tell us the exact location where they used smoke.

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

@ultiworld said:

@kappatalism said:

@ultiworld said:

I do remember there is another function that we dont have. Hake has a script that can show enemy's location on minimap and bigmap when they are using certain skills in fow. Like when karl change orbs. The most useful case for this function is when they are using smoke, the script will tell us the exact location where they used smoke.

It is also there in ensage

• tawannupinwtawannupinw Posts: 138

@ultiworld said:

@kappatalism said:

@ultiworld said:

It's DotaMapPlus and BeAwarePlus. Use it together and you get what you described.

The key is to show whether a neutral in FOW is visible to enemy.