ZorDen123ZorDen123 Posts: 13

subj

Tagged:

Comments

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

still the same??
    I just got 1.1GB update :| waiting to check it out

• jokers1990jokers1990 Posts: 17

anyone crashed while loading in-game data? loaded well with bots but couldn get into ranked. Had to restart pc for this coz the whole thing was stuck

• kappatalismkappatalism Posts: 134

@jokers1990 said:
    anyone crashed while loading in-game data? loaded well with bots but couldn get into ranked. Had to restart pc for this coz the whole thing was stuck

Yep crashes for me after getting into dota map

@kappatalism said:

@jokers1990 said:

is this fixed for u? im baffled at how difficult it is to know the status of ensage, whether its down or not

@jokers1990 said:

@kappatalism said:

@jokers1990 said:

is this fixed for u? im baffled at how difficult it is to know the status of ensage, whether its down or not

Its just how it is. It is acceptable when Ensage was free but since it is now paid (and has been for years) its starting to get irritating.

• dawaisukadawaisuka Posts: 121

@jokers1990 said:

@kappatalism said:

@jokers1990 said:

Ensage Status: Updated <- www.ensage.io mainpage on the top left corner

@dawaisuka said:

@jokers1990 said:

@kappatalism said:

@jokers1990 said:

Thanks alot!

@jokers1990 said:

@dawaisuka said:

@jokers1990 said:

@kappatalism said:

@jokers1990 said:

Thanks alot!

@dawaisuka said:

@jokers1990 said:

@kappatalism said:

@jokers1990 said:

Its usually late, I tried to volunteer updating it to Zynox but he is yet to respond.