HuskarSharpSDK

bemineebeminee Posts: 566
edited June 2017 in Assemblies

Just a simple Huskar assembly with SDK Target selector and Orbwalker. It's highly suggested to use with Armlet Toggler from Evader.

Github
Install HuskarSharpSDK
Install Evader

Comments

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

thanks

• hppsc1215hppsc1215 Posts: 32

thx

• JetJet Posts: 171

Good shit, thanks @beminee Wish we had a Jugg one as well FeelsBadMan

• tawannupinwtawannupinw Posts: 138

Hello I just test both of your Huskar and OD. Both work fine but OD have some issue that should be fixed.

Can you make it so that hurricane pike will be used if OD have health lower than X%? It's really weird to use hurricane pike at every start of the fight, and most of the time you would just push them into fog.

• bemineebeminee Posts: 566
    edited June 2017

@tawannupinw said:
    Hello I just test both of your Huskar and OD. Both work fine but OD have some issue that should be fixed.

Can you make it so that hurricane pike will be used if OD have health lower than X%? It's really weird to use hurricane pike at every start of the fight, and most of the time you would just push them into fog.

Thanks for feedback, I really appreciate you took time for it. I updated accordingly, added a slider on menu for Hurricane Pike usage. Let me know if you find any other problems/suggestions.

Also for ODSharpSDK you can post suggestions to it's own topic now; https://www.ensage.io/discussion/541/odsharpsdk

• klaretosklaretos Posts: 96

This+Armlet Evader is really strong combo. Did easily a rampage in my 1st try. Wouldn't change anything. Script is perfect.

• после обновы опять не работает

• ChamsChams Posts: 98

Does this use any items? I used it 1 game today first time, it never used blademail, halbred or abyssal

• @Chams said:
    Does this use any items? I used it 1 game today first time, it never used blademail, halbred or abyssal

use ability old, better than this script