[Questions] Ensage - [Gem TD] Custom Games

Hello, I would like to know if someone can answer some of these questions:

1. Is it possible to create an assembly for specific custom games ?
  2. I am more interested in an assembly for Gem TD (Tower Defense) custom game mode in Dota 2, can that be made here ?
  3. What I am interested is something like a prediction assembly, because the game is very random. To provide a short explanation - this game allows you to build 5 towers from which you can choose 1 and combinations can be made with specific towers. I would like to know exactly what tower will be next, if placed on the ground. Is this possible ?
  4. If this is not possible, can someone provide some information on how I can do this on my own ? Is there a different application I can use to hack this specific custom game ?

Please help me out, it will be very appreciated.

P.S. I am sorry if these questions were asked in the past, but I was unable to find a search option in your forums.

Comments

• HomulillyHomulilly Posts: 1

Why do you want to cheat on a custom game?

• why no?

• CheeftainCheeftain Posts: 7

I would really like to know if this is at least possible...

Anyone, please reply and let me know...

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175

Its possible to make assemblies for specific custom game.
    I didnt understood ur explanation about towers, but it may be possible.

@IdcNoob said:
    Its possible to make assemblies for specific custom game.
    I didnt understood ur explanation about towers, but it may be possible.

Alright, thank you very much for letting me know.

Can you, or anyone else, make an assembly for GEM TD Custom Game, that predicts what tower will be placed on the ground next ?

Here's how this game works:

1. Every round you can place a maximum of 5 gems (heroe's mana is used - 5 mana).
    2. Every round you can only pick (choose) 1 gem out of those 5 gems.
    3. For example there is a recipe that allows you to build 1 upgraded gem (tower) that combines 3 small gems into 1 powerful gem (tower), if you have all of the correct gems, you can build it.
    4. There are a total of 8 types of gems (Sapphire, Diamond, Topaz, Opal, Emerald, Aquamarine, Ruby, Amethyst).
    5. The thing is, each of these 8 towers, have different levels (from level 1 -> level 5), and they have corresponding names depending on their level, for example Chipped Sapphire/Diamond...etc is Sapphire level 1, Flawed Sapphire/Diamond..etc is Sapphire level 2.. "Normal" is level 3, Flawless is level 4 and Perfect is level 5. The game also has level 6 gems, but those cannot be build on the ground by the hero, you can only get level 6 gems if you combine 2 level 5 gems that are of the same type (sapphire + sapphire or diamond + diamond ..etc).

What I want/need is a way to predict which gem will be on the ground before I build the gem, and I need to know specifically if it will be a level 2/3/4/5 gem or just a regular level 1 gem.

So is this possible ? Can anyone make such an assembly, or at least teach me the basics and I will make it...

I am begging any of you... please...

Bump,

Pretty please... anyone ?