Can't use all-chat?

SujammaSujamma Posts: 2

I've tried to use all chat while using Ensage but I am not able to, even while changing the menu hotkey.

Is this intended or is there a solution to this issue?

Tagged:

Comments

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@Sujamma said:
    I've tried to use all chat while using Ensage but I am not able to, even while changing the menu hotkey.

Try restarting your PC after you have changed the Ensage hotkeys.

• SujammaSujamma Posts: 2

@lolkhax said:

@Sujamma said:

Try restarting your PC after you have changed the Ensage hotkeys.

I've done that twice already, to no avail however.

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175

Maybe you have enabled block player input in general settings menu.

• dawaisukadawaisuka Posts: 121
    edited June 2017

some script binded ur chatkey, search for it in the ensage menu or deactivate scripts until its work again then u know which one it is, simple

I have some problems too with the MeepoAnnihilation script, when its active sometimes i cant ping with "alt+mousebutton" but its not binded in ensage and sometimes it works without problems, :asunaderp:

• SwamttertSwamttert Posts: 169

I can't even use them. Also when using only the libraries. The SHIFT key is the one to open the menu. Well if you press Shift + Enter (All chat) you can't because it will open the menu + the allies chat. So @IdcNoob you say that if i disable "Block player input" i could use these without any conflict?

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175

@Swamttert said:
    I can't even use them. Also when using only the libraries. The SHIFT key is the one to open the menu. Well if you press Shift + Enter (All chat) you can't because it will open the menu + the allies chat. So @IdcNoob you say that if i disable "Block player input" i could use these without any conflict?

Yes.

• dawaisukadawaisuka Posts: 121

@Swamttert said:

whats the problem of changing the hotkeys in ensage ? go to option and change kappa :gaben: